Real#1

Mr Park : GIVE ME MONEY YOU BITCH!
The drunken gambler staggered towards the teenager and started shaking her , trembling, the girl gave the old man all her money ...tears streaming down her face . A picture dropped out Oppa....I miss you...

She screamed as her father begun slapping her.
Mr Park : That is so fucking little you hoe, SHOULD HAVE SOLD YOU ! You are the reason why he left!
Tears streamed down her face , despite knowing that it was not true, it was hurting her , the pain, they bullying, the abuse ...she couldn't take it . As her father left for the casino , the teenage girl rushed to her room and locked the door. She took out a razor and started cutting her body, everywhere... Blood was flowing like a river , tears dropped on the concrete floor drop by drop....

He phone vibrated as she saw the text Felix sent her..Does he remember her ?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chan : Felix, why are you sitting there ? Quick, we need to practise for our comwback !
Felix stared at his phone longingly , she did not reply his message and it has been days since she sent him a message , he was worried , distracted from practise.
I.N : Hyung, you are not focused recently , are u ok ?
Felix stared at the maknae, who had concerned eyes aimed at him, he nodded , but they knew, they knew that there was something bothering him he just didn't want to say it. The leader stared at the boy , sighing deeply, Felix was troubled by something, he had to resolve it... Felix stared at the blank space and thought about the person who kept dming him...he wanted to help her