Bonus

I drew Trinity ^^^ :D Sorry it's bad:'D

~~~~~~~~~

They finally both had a vacation, which almost never happened but the word of their engagement got out and everyone was surprisingly supportive. Todoroki and Midoriya lived together and were just talking about conjoining agencies, becoming partners, so they could see each other more often.

The conversation escalated and they ended up getting intimate. This was the third day of their vacation together and Todoroki had been noticing things.

The area next to Todoroki was supposed to be occupied by a naked Midoriya, and it was for a bit, but he left just now. Midoriya rose from the sheets and made his way to the bathroom. Todoroki almost fell back asleep during his lover's shower but he was awoken again by a kiss on his forehead that appeared then on his lips before being replaced by cold air.

He pretended to stay asleep while Midoriya opened the bedroom door and closed it again, leaving. The heterochromatic male sat up in their bed, the sheet and comforter falling from his bare chest. He stared at the door in suspicion then turned his gaze to the area where they just made love.

Where could Midoriya have gone at this time? It was around one in the morning. He had been leaving every night since their vacation started. He rose from the bed, too, the cold air biting at his exposed skin. He threw clothes on and jumped at the sound of the front door opening and closing. He followed in suit.

Todoroki leaned against a wall in some random town on the outskirts of the city they lived in. The shadows of the night hid him in its dark blanket. The green-haired boy looked around the area in his radius. He looked to be in a hurry and pulled at his hair a bit. Todoroki was about to approach him since he looked like he was at a stand-still but the boy in question turned in a random direction and began walking quickly.

Todoroki followed, noting Midoriya's face lighting up. The shorter boy's pace picked up to a sprint and Todoroki altered his own to keep up. Midoriya's speed slowed to a crawl as he looked at the brush in front of him.

He looked around the bushes looking for a path that couldn't be seen unless you knew it was there. After an hour of looking around, Midoriya's eyes caught a glimpse of a break in the brush, his gut telling him that this was the right place.

Then, to Todoroki, he disappeared. He approached the edge of the forest and peered in at the darkness in front of him. He had no idea how to follow Midoriya now. It was way too dark to track him and lighting the way would compromise his position. He sighed and as if that triggered something, a light illuminated a figure deeper into the trees.

Midoriya turned on the flashlight in his hands. He was sure this was the right place, he's been trying for forever to come back to this place but never found the time or courage. He continued his trek deeper into the woods that he's only seen twice before. That's another reason that he hasn't been back here. Whenever he actually had time to look, he could never find anything. It's not like he memorized the way to the place, he hadn't thought of that at the time.

Todoroki felt like it was hours before they finally reached a building. He tilted his head slightly, he never knew this was here, out in the middle of nowhere. He heard Midoriya quietly cheer at his discovery. And at that, they both entered the house.

It was falling apart, the ceiling on the floor and debris everywhere. Midoriya understood, it's been about eight years since anybody's been here, but now he knew where he was going. He took a series of turns that made Todoroki lose him in the darkness. How that happened, Todoroki couldn't understand.

Midoriya walked into a room, one that was all too familiar; one which had one dresser, one bed, and one other door. He had spent months here before, and it brought back unsavory memories. Regardless, he pressed on and approached the bed. He lifted the mattress and tore off the sheet. In the sheet, under his pillow, sat a certain box with an article of clothing inside he missed so dearly and had been looking for for nearly the past decade.