A/N

I am so sorry if you have been waiting for this previous chapter, but there is a lot on my plate right now. I am adjusting to writing and school because this is my first year of actually uploading my stories instead of just writing them for myself. It went from updating five times a week to updating once a week and I feel such relief. 

I have a lot of plans in my mind and I'm beginning to get giddy, which causes memory loss, apparently. Spoiler alert, this book will probably end within the next five chapters or so, we'll see if that changes. It probably will because I have chronic inconsistency. This is like one of my bigger ships; Tododeku and Todobakudeku. So I have a lot of stories of those in my mind, let me know if you want to see those after this book is through. However, I am busy; with a writing competition of my friend's, school, writing, and my inability to pay attention to one thing for an extended period of time. This A/N is me procrastinating writing so I should stop.

ALSO ALSO ALSO! I GOT A KITTEN! I love her T~T. Picture of her ^^^^ Her name's Timber~

Precious baby~

LOVE ME ALREADY!

Sorry, ranting. We literally got her today and she is still getting used to me. SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME YET!

Sorry this isn't a real chapter. :/

Ciao!~