The Visit

Midoriya didn't speak to Louie since their first introduction on Friday. He didn't really speak to anyone, rather. Aside from fighting with the orphanage parents, he spoke to no one. He shut himself in his room and only came out to eat and use the restroom. He was super testy and ended up fighting with the orphanage father every morning when he tried to get him to go to school.

Thankfully, he gave up on trying on the second try. The orphanage father stopped caring until someone showed up on his doorstep.

"You need to go to school eventually or we'll get a bad rep, you fucking brat!" He yelled up the stairs, stepping down from the final step. He was just up there trying to talk Izuku into going to school the next day. He was getting reprimanded by his wife that he wasn't trying enough and that he wouldn't get dessert if the green-haired boy didn't go to school soon.

"Like I care, it's not like I wanna be here!" Midoriya called back in defiance. He slammed his door shut and continued sulking in the corner of his room.

The orphanage father was about to go back up the stairs and... 'knock' some sense into the aggravating child when three consecutive wraps came to the front door. He huffed and puffed and turned on his heel, blowing the door down. No seriously, he snatched the door nob and threw open the door in anger. There stood a boy with heterochromatic hair and eyes.

He looked around the man, trying to see into the house to find what he was looking for. Actually, who he was looking for. The man glared at the young boy, which caught his attention. He bowed politely before addressing why he was here.

"Hello, my name is Todoroki and I came looking for someone named Izuku Midoriya. You see, he has been missing from school for the last few days and everyone is beginning to get worried." Todoroki spoke politely but despite the way he spoke, his words struck a cord in the man, which unfortunately snapped. He stormed off leaving a confused Todoroki behind.

He stomped his way up the stairs and almost ripped the door to the aforementioned boy's room off its hinges. Midoriya, who was recently staring at his lap on his bed, snapped a glare up to the man who immediately interrupted his mental beheading by grabbing the fabric on his shoulder and practically dragging him down the stairs and throwing him out the front door. Midoriya crumbled to the ground in a pitiful heap.

"Don't come back until you decide to behave!" The man yelled before the loud slam of the door closing resonated in the muggy afternoon air. Midoriya pulled himself from the ground and dusted off his clothes. He really couldn't care less where he ended up, as long as no one bothered him.

He looked at the door of the orphanage with blank eyes. Over the weekend, he had received all the things from the room that the officers assumed was his. He also got a lot of decorative trinkets that used to litter his house in a pleasing way. He received all his clothes, notebooks, figurines, and random junk he had hidden away in the dark corners of his room like yearbooks, etc.

Red caught his eye from his peripherals and he turned his attention to who he identified as Todoroki. They sat there staring at each other in silence until Midoriya noticed Todoroki look him up and down. He glanced at his clothes and blushed in slight embarrassment. He was still wearing Todoroki's gym clothes, showed in how much bigger they looked on him than his own would. He found comfort in the other boy's scent.

That sounded super gross even in context because they were sweaty clothes of another boy but it felt like he was still being embraced in his comforting arms. It was the entire reason he fell asleep so quickly after having been put into them on that night. It was alright, though. He wore a shirt on underneath it along with sweat absorbing shorts over his boxers so the smell wasn't obstructed with his own, suggested by the oh-so-sweet orphanage woman. Damn, what's wrong with him for thinking such weird things.