Chapter 5

Justin's -

"Are werewolves real?"She asked.I was in a mental debate wether to tell her the truth or not.

"I need you to sit down for what I'm about to tell you okay." I told her.

"Please tell me that I'm hallucinating and that werewolves aren't real."She looked scared.I was scared at how she would react, if she would leave me.She wasn't suppose to find out this way.

I wanted to tell her myself when she was ready.Swear to god that I'm going to find the fūcktard who entered in her dream.Taking a deep breath for what I was about to say scared the living shît out of me.

"Okay Samantha don't freak out for what I am about to say I'm going to regret it and I'm scared to even tell you.Werewolves are very real.I would know because-" Taking a short pause I was deciding on wether telling her I encountered one or I am one.I was damn scared that if I tell her now about us she would leave me, but then if shes finds out later on I'm scared she'll leave me.It's now or never. "I am one."

"Tell me you're lying and that this is another dream."

I stayed quieting not knowing what to do.First time in my life I was scared she will leave me. "I'm sorry baby" I said as I tried grabbing her.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!DON'T TOUCH ME!!" She yelled. While my heart was breaking.

"I won't hurt you I can't.You're my mate and I love you." My voice breaking.

"NO GET AWAY FROM ME!" She yelled as tears fell down while backing away from me.The more and more further she got, the more my heart broke.

Soon she got out the door running, leaving me behind.Broken from the inside and outside."Baby... I need you, I love you" I whispered.

I couldn't handle it. I need her, I need my mate.I stood up punching the walls knocking everything down that was in my way.Throwing a chair across the room breaking the window.

Jumping out and shifting mid air, I howled into the moon light.I can't loose her not now not ever.

Running as fast as I could , I searched through the forest for the bastard that got inside her dream. Werewolves can only do that if you're near them.

( Samantha )

I can't believe werewolves are real . They can't be! I've only read abou them in fairytales. He can't be one. He can't!

I sobbed even harder scared for my life.

"I just want to go home!" I yelled to myself.

This is to much to deal with. Never in a million years would I have thought that werewolves existed. Did Jazz know about this? Did she know all along? Is she one too?

I got up from were I hid and walked to the bathroom. Looking at myself, I saw this scared girl. Red face, puffy eyes from crying, eyebrows scrunched together. I looked rough.

"I won't hurt you I can't.You're my mate and I love you."
"Baby... I need you, I love you."

Does he really love me? Did he really mean he wasn't going to hurt me? Looking at the clock I saw it was nearly 8am . A few moments later Justin walked in through the back door. He stared at me. His eyes held sadness and loneliness.

Deep down in my heart I knew I would forgive him. My heart was telling me to go and tell him it's going go be okay with us. But my mind was telling me to go in the opposite direction. He was dangerous.

So that's what I did I walked away.

I KNOW THIS IS VERY VERY SHORT !! I AM SOOOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED. BUT HERE IT IS!

Xoxo