Chapter 7

Hey cuties!!! I want to let you all know about my other book called His Princess .(: I joined in the 30 day writing challenge so please go check it out it will mean the world to me!!

Did you guys think I forgot about Sam being a werewolf also??? (;

Sorry for any bad grammar, I was in a rush to post this. Let me know what you guys think!!! LOVE YOU.
---

"JUSTINNNNNN!!!!" I cried out as they shot him while taking me away.

"LET ME GO!"

Trashing and kicking for the big man to drop me to the floor was no use.Why was this happening? Its only been 2 weeks since me finding out about werewolves. Now this?

Tears kept coming out as I saw justin becoming smaller and smaller as the man walked farther and farther away.

9 hours earlier*

" I'm taking you out on a date Sam. Our first official date." Justin said while dropping a blue bag in front of me.

Grabbing the blue bag and peaking into it I asked "What's in here?"

"Take it out"

Reaching into it carefully. I felt a little box and a soft type of fabric. Taking them out I realized it was a dress. A long sleeve black bodycon dress. Opening the small box I gasped.

It held the most beautiful necklace ever. The gold small chain held a a pink diamond heart with small little diamonds around it.

"Thank you. It's beautiful" my eyes became watery. He pulled me into a hug and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.

"Be ready by 7:30" with that he kissed my forehead and headed out.

Checking the clock it read 4:00pm. I have 3 hours and 30 minutes to get ready. Dashing up the stairs and heading towards the bathroom I knew I had to look my best.

Taking a shower and changing into some comfy clothes it was time to beat my face.

"Wait but with what make up?" Getting out my phone I ordered an uber to take me to the closest mall. Time to get some make up for today.

Looking down at myself to check my lazy outfit I shrugged my shoulders. Only looking good for Justin no one else.

Arriving at the small shopping center I was excited. Excitement flowed through my whole body. New make-up, new make-up!!!

Being lost around this small shopping center was embarrassing. Trust me I'd know. Getting lost FIVE times and asking people for directions is not fun.
But soon after running around I found Sephora.

As I enter heaven the first thing that I saw was those beautiful anastasia glow kits. My heart almost leapt out of my chest.

30 minutes later I was done with everything and purchased all the items I needed for this date. Okay this time forreal once I get home its time to beat my face and get all dressed up for him.

Justin

I couldn't wait to see her. It was almost 7:30pm. 3 hours since I left the house to give her time to get all beautiful. She was already beautiful.

Getting out of the car and walking up the steps of my house I could already smell her scent. The most alluring scent ever. Vanilla with cinnamon.

"You rea-" before I could even finished my sentence I saw her. My jaw dropped to the floor. The most perfect looking woman stood in front of me. She looked unconditionally sexy.

She walked down the stairs her hips swaying side to side. That dress hugged her skin so tight it made me want to ravish her body.

"Breathe Justin" she said while laughing.

"Wow" I breathed out. "You look amazing Samantha." I wanted to take her, claim her here,now.

"Thank you" she gave me the cutest most sexiest smile ever.
---
Third Person

"Boys be ready for what's about to happen.Tonight is the night Mr.Riley learns his lesson and not to mess with us. Tonight is the night we take his daughter and kill her. Kill her for what she is. Kill her for being a hybrid. If we don't she'll kill us all in one easy painful bite."

The whole room roared and cheered. While he stood at the top of the stage. He looked around with an evil smirk. She didn't know what was coming for her. Her father nor her mate.

Midnight had fallen already as He and his group left. The were about to kill the hybrid. The girl who didn't know she was a hybrid.

Reaching towards the house were she was. He watched her through an open window. Her laughter ringing through his ears. All he wanted to do was kill her there.

Sapphire pack, what a bunch of weak idiots . He chuckled at himself. Turning around he order three men that came along with him to go take her and shoot Justin.

As soon as they broke in he heard a gun being fired and her screams. That's what he liked. Her screams of terror. It was like melodies to his ears.

"Knock her out Elijah. Knock her out hard" he mind linked. In a matter of seconds he heard no more screams. Just the night crickets around him.

"Put her in the trunk. She's not going to be waking up anytime soon" he said.

As everyone got in the trunk thats when Justin started waking up. Once he realized what just happened he ran outside. But it was too late.

The vehicle pulled out in one quick turn and rushed out to the street.

Justin was angry, he was furious, raging mad. How could Elijah have betrayed him?

"I'm going to kill all of them. They are going to wish they were never born." All he could see through his shining gold eyes was red. Punching a hole through the wall he knew there was about to be a war.

A bad war. The bloodiest war anyone has ever seen. Taking out his phone he called the Alpha.

"Hello, Alpha Asher. A dirty war just came our way. The Silver Blood Pack just took my mate. I think they are calling for a death wish." He told Alpha Asher.

"You're right. I'll get our best warriors and a few other men to help get back your mate. But most importantly to help kill Keith. I've been waiting to kill him and his time has come." With that they ended the call.

OKAY I KNOW YOU MIGHT HATE ME FOR THIS BUT ALL IM ASKING IS FOR YOU TO CHECK OUT MY book . Lmao. Please pretty please vote and comment what you think about.

Elijah? Did he actually Betray his bestfriend Justin?
Where's Jazz in all of this?
Samantha a Hybrid? But I thought she couldn't shift?
Who's Keith?
Find out in the next few chapters!!