Chapter 4

Jazz POV

"RUN!" I yelled and ran towards the back door.I heard Samantha's footsteps behind.I searched my pockets for my keys as soon as I found them I took no time and ran even faster around the house with Samantha beside me. "In my car!"

We quickly got in the car and I roared it to life and reversed out as quick as I could.As I made it out, they stopped and watched as we sped by.

"Who were they Samantha!?" I asked panting.

"Justin and I don't know the other guy."She replied.

"Ja-Jazz" Samantha shakily said.

"What?"

"Um, I think they're following us."

I looked through the rear view mirror and saw that she was right.Suddenly my car started making funny noises.

"What's happening to your car?!"Samantha asked.

I looked at the gas level.

Empty.Ok this is it go with the plan.

"We're dead."

"What do you mean?!" She asked horrified.

"I ran out of gas."

"IN THE MIDDLE OF A PLACE I DON'T KNOW!" Out of nowhere she started full on bawling.

"Come on lets run before they get to us!" She nodded still bawling and got out as we ran.We ran for what seemed like 5 minutes.I turned around to see if Samantha was still crying, but found her gone.I abruptly bumped into a brick wall.

"Sorry." The wall said. Looking up I saw Elijah.

"Fuck, she will be mad at me for the rest of my life Elijah.All because of Justin's fault!I swear if she doesn't talk to me for the rest of eternity while I'm still living.I will fucking cut both of your dipshit dicks and stick them both up your fucking asses!"I cussed out and took a deep breathe.

"Um, I love you?"

"I love you!? Is that all you have to say!? When my relationship with Sammy is probably over!?You fucking retard!!" I yelled.Okay.Calm down Jazz she doesn't have to know about this ever.

"I love you too Elijah." I said completely calm.

Samantha (Back to her)

"Why the fuck did you escape!" He was so pissed alright and I was so scared.Even worse I wanted to cry.

"Because you kidnapped me and..I-I didn't want to be kept hostage." I answered back.

His eyes went soft as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I'm sorry Angel.I just want you to be mine.I'm in love with you."

"Is that why you kidnapped me?"

He shook his head no.Then why did he kidnap me?Why?I was complete silence.As he drove farther and farther away from my best friend.How is she going to get home? Where's the other guy!?

"Wait! What about Jazz?"

"She's fine Angel.I swear."He said.I didn't even notice we were already at his driveway.

As we both got out and entered his house, I followed him into the living room.He looked at me and cupped my face in his hands.

"Please don't ever runaway from ever again Angel.Please stay with me.I can't lose you.You're too special to me."He whispered and captured his lips with mine.I responded back.I couldn't help it.His lips molded perfectly onto mine.So passionate and gentle against mine.Series of moans kept threatening to come out.I held them in each time they formed.