Chapter 3

Enjoy lovelies ! love you all

Vote and comment please

Samantha Riley

Oh shit....

It's the devil.

I thought I've escaped him.

Max Ramos.

"Oh baby you came back to me!" he said as he quickly wrapped me in his arms and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"No Max, I don't like you nor want you, you know that!" I said with a cold look.

"You want me, I know you do!" he yelled as he pulled away from me.

"No I don't just understand that!" Max was my ex. I found him cheating on me on the day of my birthday. It was the most horrible day of my life.

~

I called Max ten times telling him I was going over.It was my birthday today.We're going to spend the day watching movies.

I don't want much.All I need is him.He's special.He's my present and I'm glad he's mine.

I went out the door of my house and towards my car.I smiled a goofy smile. I was planning this day to be special.I was ready for him.Ready to lose my v-card with him.

I wore a sexy lingerie underneath my clothes.I also bought some champagne and wine.

This is going to be the best day of my life and the most special day ever.

I soon arrived in front of Max's apartment.I then started to wonder why he wasn't answering his phone.His car was parked outside and I clearly said I was going to be here by 6.

Maybe he's planning something for me.I smiled.

I entered the apartment building.I headed upstairs towards his apartment.I knew where he hid his key so I didn't have to knock.

As I entered the the apartment and set the things done on his kitchen counter I heard moans coming out of his room.

I started to get scarred and freaked out.No he wouldn't right.He wouldn't cheat on me.Maybe he just feel asleep and he's dreaming about me.

I heard more and more.I couldn't anymore I opened the bedroom door and found him with a girl on top of him.

Tears weld up in my eyes.I kept them from falling.I cleared my throat out as loud as I could.Luckily it got their attention.

"Sammy I-I can explain." he looked at me with a pleading expression.

The girl on him was confused.

"Is he your boyfriend?"She asked while looking at me.

"Not anymore you whore!" I yelled and went up to her and punched her.

"WE ARE SOOO OVER MAX! THANKS FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!" I shouted while wiping off the tears that came down from my eyes like a water fall.

I ran towards the counter and grabbed the bottles of wine and champagne.I smashed them on the floor and went out running and crying.

~

I couldn't even look at him in the eye.I avoided him every time I saw him. He caused me great pain.After breaking up with him.I stopped dating.

I couldn't trust any guy.

But now he's back.The last time I saw him was about a year and a half.Damn, that son of a bitch.

"Look Sammy-"