Chapter 6

(Samantha)

I walked upstairs towards a guest bedroom . Jumping on the bed I laid there. Thinking about what happened and what just happened.

"Sam!" Justin shouted as he slammed the door opened. "I will not lose you, I will not let you go, I will fight for you to be with me,and ..." He paused. I was already standing as he walked towards me. He raised his hands and cupped my cheeks. "I'm never ever going to let you walk away from me like that ever again. I love you."

He glanced down at my lips and back at my eyes. I stared into his eyes. There was so many emotions crossing him.

"I'm sorry Justin" I whispered. " I don't know if I want this, it's already too much for me" I told him.

"It's okay babygirl. I know this is too much for you. But I can't lose you. I don't know what I will do if I lose you."

I can't do this its too much for me , I don't know if i can handle it. But the real question is, do I want to be with him?

"No Justin, I can't okay. I don't know you. You kidnapped me! Just give me sometime okay please. All of this , the werewolves and you being one. You saying that I'm your soulmate and loving me. It's all too much!"

I need sometime, sometime to think... Alone.

"Don't walk away from me. Please." He said looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I have to." I whispered and walked away once again. Leaving him alone was hard for me. As I walked away I didn't know where I was going to go , who was going to take me back.

But before I can even get to the stairs Justin had already took a hold of my bicep. "Like I said Sam, I am not going to let you walk away from me ever again. You are mine and only mine no one elses."

"Let me go!"

"No" Is all he said before he pulled me in for a kiss. Kissing him back was probably the worst mistake yet the best thing I have ever done. His warm soft pink lips molded into mine perfectly.

It was a sweet yet passionate kiss I have ever experienced. I felt explosions go off in my head. If he weren't holding me as he is, I swear I would have fallen to the floor. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I gladly give him access. As our tongues moved together and fought for dominance I moaned into his mouth.

Soon enough we pulled away for air. My lips were swollen. I could feel how red my face felt.My hands felt clammy and my whole body felt like it was on fire. He made me feel this way.

Why would I ever want to leave this amazing guy that kidnapped me? I thought.

"I'm sorry Justin" I whispered while hugging him tight. "I let my emotions take control of me. Everything that has happened is so much for me to take in-" Tears started to form at the brim of my eyes. "You have to understand Justin, all of this is hard to take in on a human"

He cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes before speaking. "I understand babygirl. What makes you think I wouldn't? I wanted to tell you at the right time. When you were comfortable enough with me. But everything happened so quick"

"I know" I said as he kissed my forehead.

"We'll get through this princess. I promise. Now how about we get to know each other? Yeah?" He looked at my with hope eyes.

"Sounds like a plan blondie" I said as I laughed.
~~

He was a fun person. Way fun. Who would've know right? Who would've also known his favorite color is purple? But I'm so glad I got to know him. I found out so much about him that maybe just maybe I may have fallen in love with him already.

For sure I know he loves me. But I don't know if I'm ready to say it back.. Something is telling me it's not the right time yet.

HELLOOO , THIS IS PROBABLY THE LAST SHORT CHAPTER EVER !! So bare with me!! Now what should we call you wonderful children of mine that read my book?
Let me know. OKAY! (:

Lol and which ever one you guys like the best WILL the name for all you children (;

So what do you guys think about sam and justin? What do you think will happen next??

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!