Chapter 76

Mark: I am being kidnapped

Mark: This is me calling for help

Ethan: He won't be able to respond for a while

Ethan: I blindfolded him

Dan: Kinky

Ethan: Ew...

Ethan: ...we'll be there in five minutes

Dan: Good

Dan: We're waiting for you

Dan: Everything's set up

Dan: So yes I am sitting in a pitch black room hiding underneath a table with a party hat on my head

Dan: This is life

Phil: Everyone wonders what the life of YouTubers is like

Phil: It's like this

Dan: Yep

Felix: Good times

-

"What the fuck are you doing? Get off of me! Ethan!" Mark yelled, struggling in Ethan's arms as he was blindly dragged out of the car. Ethan was grumbling and telling him to roll with it but Mark was fairly convinced he was being kidnapped. The sound of a door creaking open filled their ears and then Ethan was standing behind Mark and telling him to remove the blindfold. "I swear if you guys have taken me to like... a gay bar or something."

"No gay bars. Take off the blindfold!" Mark looked extremely sceptical as he moved his hands up to the material and untied it. He was greeted with a black room until the lights flickered on and it came to life. People jumped out of everywhere and yelled the word 'surprise!'

Mark placed a hand on his heart and glanced around at everybody with wide eyes. "That almost gave me a heart att-" Then his eyes laid upon one person and he squealed, running forward and throwing himself into the arms of his boyfriend. He refused to let go, burying his head into the Irishman's hoodie and enjoying the moment. "Jack!"

"That's me." Jack grinned his beautiful grin and Mark couldn't help but kiss him gently. They parted and Mark just wanted to freeze the moment forever. He was so happy. Everyone around him was laughing and dancing and it was all so perfect.

"Is this My Chemical Romance? Who chose this playlist?" Felix yelled over the music that had come on around the time the party had been revealed. Dan let out a loud laugh as his face darkened and he raised a hand.

As everyone sang along with the song, Mark was crying. Everyone was too infatuated with what they were doing that they didn't notice but Jack did. Of course he did. He wrapped an arm around Mark and mumbled, "I thought this would make you happy..."

"It did," Mark wiped away his tears. "I'm just so happy."