Chap.29 A Graduate's Wedding

Luna's POV

"Vladimir! Hurry up! The ceremony starts in 30 minutes!" I yelled. I wore a black drees with short sleeves and black one inch heels that little kids wear since I can't walk in high heels to save my life. Damian and Axel wore mini tuxes and Vivien wore a red dress. They looked so adorable.

"Is he still not ready?" asked Draco.

"No! And if he doesn't hurry up I'm breaking down this door!" I kicked the bathroom door to let him know I meant what I said. I looked over and saw Myra putting on her cap and gown. It was red and white like the school colors. Finally after 10 minutes he finally came out.

"It's about fucking time! We might not even be able to get good seats now!" yelled Draco.

"Relax. I have people saving us seats." Vladimir said putting on his cap and gown.

"You gotta realize after the ceremony, we have to board the plane for the wedding." Vladimir ignored him. We all got into our car and drove to the school as quickly as we could. We arrived 5 minutes before it started and quickly took our seats. Luckily the twins were fed and were knocked out. Damian could care less what was going on. He sat in my lap like a good boy and colored his coloring book.

"And now without further ado, our valedictorian Myra Suarez!" Myra stepped up to the podium looking a bit nervous.

"4 years ago we walked these halls as freshman wondering where life would take us. Throughout the years we molded into the people we are today. Of course we had obstacles, but somehow we made it. Even I myself struggled a bit trying to prove to myself that I could be the very best. Never in my life did I think I would be where I am in life, but I can truly say I'm happy as are my fellow classmates. Congratulations Seniors. We made it." Everyone cheered as she took her seat. The principal then came up and started calling names to hand them their diplomas.

I ended up regretting coming since they were going by last name and both Myra's and Vladimir's last name began with an 'S'. I was so bored out of my mind that I ended up coloring with Damian until I heard Vladimir's named be called.

"Vladimir Shadows." He jumped up and quickly got his diploma. He turned to me and blew me a kiss. I started to blush until other girls screamed for him. I was a bit ticked off, but then again I knew it was for me. After 5 more minutes Myra was called and eventually the last person was called ending the ceremony.

"Thank god!" I sprang up and ran to hug Vladimir while holding Damian. He was so shocked when I kissed him all of a sudden. "Now let's go. We have a wedding to attend to."

Vladimir just smiled at me. Draco brought over the twins and helped put them in the car.

"Just follow my car to the airport." he said.

"Can't we at least get something to eat?" Myra said removing her gown. "We haven't eaten since this morning."

"I guess, but we'll have to eat it on the plane. We're pressed for time anyway."

"So then subway since it's closer to the airport?"

"Yea. Everyone just get in." Draco had his parents and sisters ride with him since we had the kids with us. Vladimir turned on the radio and the song Scream & Shout by Will.I.Am came on. I had to lower it because he wanted to blast it loudly.

"We have the kids with us especially the twins."

"Oh right. Is Zett coming?"

"Yeah. Myra invited everyone she knew including them."

"So fucking Emma is coming."

"No. Just Zett and Maddie. Apparently she had to travel somewhere for work."