38. Can't Wait No More

Start from the beginning

"Craig..." I whimpered.

He guided me forward before pushing me onto the bed. I rolled over onto my back, and he was instantly on top of me. His kisses were urgent and passionate while his busy fingers pulled up my shirt. He broke off so he could pull it over my head, but immediately returned to smother me in kisses again. I could feel him fumbling with my belt as I wrapped my arms around him.

After a few minutes of kissing, he sat up and removed his the rest of his cloths. The sensation of our two naked bodies rubbing together was fantastic, and soon I was feverishly exploring his back with my hands. His dick rubbed against mine, and the friction between them was driving me half insane.

Craig lowered himself down my body slowly. His lips left mine and started to explore my neck instead. Then the top of my chest was the centre of his attention. I moan as his lips found my right nipple, and I cradled his head as he sucked on it. The left nipple soon got the same treatment and I lay back in ecstasy.

Craig then worked down to my stomach, where he found my happy trail. His lips felt so delicious as he followed it to my hard on. The feel of his lips on the head was indescribable as he sucked gently on it.

"F-faster Craig..." I moaned out loud.

"No baby." He pulled back. "I wanna go slow." Then he put his mouth back on.

He was standing at the side of the bed, bent over me. I moaned in pleasure with the blow job he was giving me, but I was soon disappointed as he released my cock from his mouth and started to suck on my balls instead. He took turns with each one, licking and sucking them while he manoeuvred his hands under my legs. With a swift movement, Craig raised both legs at once into the air, revealing my exposed ass. I felt the wetness of his tongue start to probe between my butt cheeks and explore my hole. I lay back, my heart beating wildly as he probed and licked me.

Craig pulled my cheeks apart to give himself better access to my hole. He licked and probed me with his tongue as I lay there with my legs in the air, helpless to his touch. Instead, I reclined my head back and enjoyed his touch with my arms by my side. Craig told me to hold my legs so he could use his hands better, and I did so without question.

I gasped as he gently inserted a finger into me and started to finger me. It felt so good, so very good as I lay back and enjoyed it. Then I moaned when he added another and worked me with them. I began to squirm under him as he fingered me, loving the feeling of his fingers fucking my ass. He worked his hand faster and I cried out in pleasure.

He took hold of my cock with his other hand and wanked me with it. The incredible pleasure I was getting between my legs was soon too much.

"F-fuck ...nhgg!" I cried out.

I felt myself cum. Craig continued to finger my ass as I spurted onto my belly and chest, the force of each spurt surprising me. His hand never left my cock, directing each eruption. He smiled his wicked gorgeous smile as he watched me cum under him, until my cock ceased twitching and started to soften.

With his fingers still inside me, he reached over and rubbed his other hand in my cum, and then offered it to my lips. His penetrating stare was too much, so I opened my mouth and sucked my cum off his fingers. He did this several times until it was all gone. Once I'd cleaned his fingers for the last time, he sighed.

"Ray Ray Ray..." He tsk. "You really think I'ma wait till our one year anniversary to fuck you?" He smacked my ass and I moaned.

"N-no.."

"Good answer.." He smirked.

Craig slowly withdrew his fingers from my ass and went to the bathroom. The feeling once he'd withdrawn them was odd: I missed them. A couple of minutes later he returned with a pack of condoms, some lube and a couple of small towels.He placed one of the towels under my ass, and then opened the bottle of lube. He made me raise and hold my legs and then I felt him pour some onto my ass. He rubbed it into me gently.

After a few minutes, he took them out so he could open a condom packet. Carefully, he rolled it over his hard member, and then covered it in lube. He looked me in the eyes. He held one of my legs with his hand while he rubbed his dick up and down the length of my crack with his other.

Once he was satisfied that he was lined up correctly, he very gently started to push forward. I gasped loudly as I felt the head of his dick widen the opening and start to enter me. He looked back down and slowly pushed a little further. The feeling in my ass got heavier as he gradually pushed deeper into me. It must have taken about a minute before I felt his balls resting against my ass. I could feel every inch of him inside me as he looked back at my face.

"Still tight as ever.." He groaned.

I lay back as he pulled out a little and then pushed back in again. It wasn't long before his strokes got into a regular, gentle rhythm. The sensations in my ass were incredible as he started to fuck me. Craig held my legs as he pounded me a little stronger. It wasn't long before my moans got louder, especially when he grabbed my ankles and raised them up to his shoulders. I loved hearing the sound of his balls slapping my ass as he leaned forward and dove deep with his wonderful cock.

The feeling in my ass was building and I writhed from his onslaught. He started talking dirty to me as I lay underneath him, so caught up in the moment and the feelings of pleasure I was experiencing.

"You like Daddy dick in you don't you baby boy?" He grunted.

"Oh yes, oh god yes, oh fuck yes," I cried. Breathlessly, I asked for more. "Fuck me, fuck me hard," I whined.

My hands gripped the sheets under me as I bucked underneath his relentless thrusts. We were rutting like wild animals. Craig's speed increased, and my ass felt like it was on fire. He pounded me harder until his face started to tense. I felt his entire body go rigid just before he gave a loud cry as he ejaculated into me. For several, long strokes he closed his eyes, concentrating on his own pleasure.

After what seemed like a lifetime, but was probably just a few seconds, his thrusts began to ease. He sagged forward, shrugging my legs from off his shoulders. My back ached with being in the same position for so long, and I was covered in sweat.

Slowly, Craig came down from his orgasm and opened his eyes. His dick was still buried inside me as he smiled down at me. He released my legs as he leaned forward and kissed me. Gently at first, but so very passionately. By the end of the kiss, he cock had started to soften, so he raised himself up and carefully withdrew from my ass.

"I'm tired." Craig huffed out.

"My ass is gonna be sore." I rubbed my butt.

Comment.Vote.Follow