The Queen's Wrath

Start from the beginning

Jennie just eyed her confused.

'What's with her?'

Her attention turned to the door when someone knocked again.

'Maybe today is national knocking day?"

She took a peek to see who is it but shocked to see Kim Jisoo, the infamous ace player of their school's volleyball team again.

'Why she's here?"

"Please let me in!" The voice said from the outside.

I didn't hesitate to open the door 'again' revealing myself since it's raining outside.

"What brought you here Ms. Kim?" I said in a nice way.

I think I'm not the one she's expecting to see after the door opened but she immediately regained herself.

"I uhhh just want to see Chae-" She was cut off when Chaeyung spoke from the dining room.

"Eonni if someone knocks and asks about me, tell them I'm not here."

"Okay!" I shouted and turned my to Jisoo again,

"Why are you again?"

"I uhmm, it's raining outside and I don't know where to go. Can I come in?" She said.

"Okay, come inside, and it's exactly our dinner want to join us?" I said to her then invited her inside and locked the door after Jisoo came in.

"So why are you here again? By the way you looked very tired what happened to you?" I asked while dragging her to kitchen.

'Yeah we're close now!'

"I just wanted to see Chaeyoung but it seems like she doesn't want to see me." Jisoo said as her shoulder slumped as we arrived at the kitchen.

"Jennie Eonni what took you so long?" I saw Chaeyoung said putting eating utensils on our table.

She looked up and smiled at me but it suddenly faded away when her eyes darted at my back.

"Eonni I said don't let anyone in if they ask about me!" She bombarded.

"Ummm she didn't ask about you and besides she seems tired plus it's raining outside, so why not let her in and eat with us." I explained.

She just looked at me with 'Why are doing this to me.' Face.

'Wait!? Oh I forgot Jisoo have been her crush since their elementary days, she even said that they were best friend back then.'

'But what happened to them?'

After that Chaeng let already Jisoo eat with us.

We're eating in silence but the surrounding was so intense like there's a World War III.

I saw Chaeyoung rolling her eyes to Jisoo for the nth time. Poor Jisoo, Chaeyoung was always this bitch to her.

While Jisoo would stare at Chaeyoung softly, really what's wrong with these two?

Suddenly the light bulb inside my head lit up, maybe they need a little time with each other.