The Queen's Wrath

Start from the beginning

'He's ready but not that ready.' The Queen said inside her mind. 'Too young to beat me.'

The Black Titans moved theirselves and made a space for the fight.

"You go first." The Queen said lazily. "I'm giving you a chance to punch or kick me anywhere so don't waste it."

The boy smiled and started dragging himself to the to the latter and threw punches all over the Queen.

The Queen dodged them all, she snickered because the boy was so slow to move and needed a little bit of training.

Lisa successfully let herself get out from those punches by quickly putting her hands on boy's shoulders avoiding the punches first, she jumped all over him back tiding.

After her body landed on the floor behind him, she quickly got up and kicked his knee behind.

The mafias roared and gangsters cheered with so much amazement for the Queen, they have never seen a woman like her who kicks ass.

Then the boy kneeled to the floor in no time because of the force from the Queen's kick. Another bunch of guys suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

'Maybe they're the back up of this monkey or maybe they just wanted a fight too.' Lisa said.

The Queen looked at them noticing their angry faces.

"The fun is coming!" The Queen smirked but still with coldness.

The group noticed the smirk and it affected them big time. They became afraid of Lisa's scary smirk.

They chose to surround her but the Queen remains standing not doing anything, she's looking at them intently like her stare can make melt every parts of their body.

'11...12...13...14...15... Hmm not bad.'

One of the guy started swaying his body and threw a punch, the Queen caught the man's fist then she back tide to twist his arm making sure her feet would landed on another two of them.

The others started to run and join them while the Queen is blocking and dodging the punches and kicks.

She got down and straightened her lower leg, with her foot she spun it around with the help of her hands to make her still up and support her in a short manner of time, rumbling their feet.

They all stumbled groaning after their back hit the cold floor.

The first guy who got beaten by the Queen was now fully recovered and now joining again.

He ran, darting his fist to the Queen's face but she caught it with her right hand.

Lisa was holding the boy's hand so tight that his bones were starting to crack.

"Not. My. Face."

❤️☠️❤️

Jennie P.O.V

8:30 pm

I just finished cooking and was watching Riverdale Season 3 when someone knocked.

"Eonni please let me in!" The sounds of it was like she's in a hurry.

Uhh maybe it's Rosé, she's already here.

Jennie quickly got up and opened the door, she was about to greet the younger girl but decided not to because Rose immediately closed the door and left her there.