Chapter 1 - Twist

It all happened too fast.

A second ago they saw an accident happening right before their eyes, now they are summoned to an odd place, lowering their heads to a stranger that had just made a crater on the floor with fire, for a short while of silence. Anyone would be confused and scared.

"I'm the King of humankind, Voldestene." It seemed like the stranger who yelled at them, is the King, not to mention he had a strange name, too. 

'I want to go home..' 'What's this strange place?' 'I'm scared...' 'Where are we?'

They wanted to believe that it was a prank or social experiment, but deep in their hearts, they know they are in some really, really messed up shit. Some of them had realized that the armors standing in a line at each side of the wall, were Knights. They had an unmoved, strong look on their face, unlike the students.

"I shall welcome you, Heroes of the otherworld, to the great planet Noac." The King announced with a voice filled with authority. The otherworlders remained silent, despite having tons of questions in their mind. They felt like if they made eye contact with the king, he would turn them into ashes with a single stare.

"From now on, my daughters and son, the princesses and prince, will guide you while you are settling down." He said, "Come, Lilia, Selena, Alfonse, meet the Heroes." Then three figures walked out from the red curtains behind him, with servants beside them.

The first one they noticed is the princess with wavy pale brown hair, who is wearing a red velvet royal dress that matches her pair of ruby earrings. She had a gentle expression as she smiled at them, most of the boys, and even girls, blushed when they met her glance. "I'm Lilia Voldestene Wellstein, the second princess." She introduced with a curtsey. "I'm honored to meet the Heroes of the otherworld."

Their attention turned to the other girl standing beside Lilia, the one with short pale blonde hair and stunning red eyes, wearing a velvet royal dress and a pair of spectacles. Unlike her sister, she didn't have many curves on her body, but she still has a beautiful slim figure that any girl would love to obtain. "I'm Selena Voldestene Wellstein, the third princess." She did a curtsey. "It's my pleasure to meet you all, Heroes of the otherworld."

Then, they looked to the only male standing among the three royal children, the one with the same pale brown hair as Lilia and red eyes like Selena, wearing a red royal suit with gold frames, black pants, and boots. He is the tallest of the three and looked young compared to the princesses. "I'm Alfonse Voldestene Wellstein, the first prince." He placed his left palm to his chest and did a bow. "Pleasured to meet you, Heroes of the otherworld."

"We hope we can manage to help you during your stay, Heroes..." Selena slightly pushed her spectacles, which some boys blushed at. "Ask us any questions~" Lilia smiled kindly, making some boys and girls smile in embarrassment. The prince said nothing and winked at the students, that act alone is enough to capture some girls' hearts.

The three members of the Wellstein family managed to lighten the atmosphere. The students were eased, they felt like they aren't completely helpless, that they have these people to trust and rely upon order to survive in this new world, Noac.

"We will meet here again after two days and two nights, until then, you are free to act, Heroes." The King exited the room with the Knights, leaving the otherworlders with his children and some servants and guards.

"Hah..." "Thank god he's gone..." "The tension was so suffocating..." "Phew!"

The students sighed in relief and they became more relaxed, but the worry in their chest didn't disappear. 

"Hey, do you think we can go home?" "I'm not sure..." "What's with this world, anyway?" "The language sounds the same but their culture is similar to western..." "But the princesses and prince seem nice." "Yeah, I'm sure we can count on them!" "We still have hope!"