Happy Reunion Between Cousins

Start from the beginning

Chen Yu saw that Feng Jin Yuan had become furious and quickly stood up to kneel. A couple of tears began to fall. "Daughter understands. Father's determined feelings, daughter has seen and remembered. For things to become like this was not daughter's intention. Daughter truly... has been framed by others!" The more she thought of what happened at Feng Tong county, the more she hated. She hated Feng Zi Hao, she hated Feng Yu Heng, and she also hated Bu Ni Shang.

"What good is there in saying this now?" Feng Jin Yuan looked at this daughter in disappointment, "You don't have the ability yourself, yet you still look to frame others. Chen Yu, the years the Feng family devoted to your development were truly wasted!" He turned around and no longer looked at Feng Chen Yu. In his heart, however, he began to wonder where he should acquire that one million taels from.

When Feng Chen Yu left Pine courtyard, even her calves were trembling. Just earlier, she had seen the same expression on Feng Jin Yuan's face as appeared in Feng Tong county.

That was the prelude to him abandoning her. He had beaten Feng Zi Hao to death, and there would come a day where she would also meet the same fate. So long as she did not make any contributions to the Feng family, and so long as her existence affected her father's thorough plans, she believed that Feng Jin Yuan would definitely cast away this partially-worthless chess piece without any hesitation.

"Feng Yu Heng!" Chen Yu gnashed her teeth and fiercely uttered this name, "You have caused me harm to such a degree. Sooner or later, a day will come when I will collect my debts from you many times over. So long as I do not die, do not plan to enjoy a single pleasant day!"

At her side, Yi Lin plainly shuddered. Chen Yu's extreme hatred caused her to feel that this eldest young miss' heart had already began to distort. In reality, she truly wanted to remind Chen Yu to not keep thinking of getting revenge on Feng Yu Heng. Over the past half a year, it had been one plan after another, but which one had done anything to Feng Yu Heng? Not only had it not affected the target, one had even bounced back and hit her in the face. A perfectly fine girl had been turned into this. Why bother?

But she did not dare say such things. She understood Feng Chen Yu's temper much too well. If she said these words while Chen Yu was furious, it was possible that she would be beaten to death. She sighed internally and quietly lowered her head.

The two walked through the snow towards their own courtyard. Just as they were about to reach the entrance, Yi Lin suddenly tugged at Chen Yu's sleeve and quietly said: "Young miss, it is young master."

Chen Yu raised her head and looked over. Sure enough, she saw Chen Qing waiting beneath a large tree just outside her courtyard. In a purplish-blue robe, with the hem of the robe touching the snow, his feet continuously stamped the ground. He had clearly been waiting for a while.

She was slightly startled then recalled that Chen Qing was currently living in the Feng family home. Yi Lin recalled that Chen Yu had just said to Feng Jin Yuan that the bank note were taken back by the Chen family, so she could not help but worry: "Master won't ask young master about the bank notes, right?"

Chen Yu pondered a little then shook her head. "He won't. Cousin has been out the entire time for school. He originally did not have much contact with the Chen family. Moreover, those bank notes were given by third uncle. It's unknown whether or not eldest uncle knows about it. He won't cause any problems." She spoke while walking forward a few steps towards Chen Qing. "Why does cousin not go in to wait?" Upon beginning to speak, she returned to her former beautiful appearance that was absolutely stunning.

Chen Qing had always had a soft spot for Chen Yu since he was young, especially the tender way in which Chen Yu spoke to him. This caused him to blush even harder and become even more dazed.