Return to Me My Life!!

Feng Yu Heng could do nothing but quickly finish eating her breakfast then get cleaned up with the help of the palace maids. Only after this did she say to the palace maid: "Tell imperial concubine mother for me that I have gone over to see her Highness the Empress."

The palace maid complied and continued to help her tidy up her dress. Only then did she relax and allow Feng Yu Heng to follow the eunuch.

In order to ensure Feng Yu Heng was not seen by anyone, the sedan was carried into Winter Moon Palace. The moment she exited her bedroom, she climbed into the sedan and sat, as the sedan was carried by some strong eunuchs over towards the Empress' palace.

When she arrived, the Empress was accompanying Princess Xiang sitting in a heated area of a side hall. Princess Xiang was so ill that she could not sit under her own power. She relied upon a servant to help her remain sitting. The Empress was advising her: "Lying down is fine. Wait for the Heng girl to come, and she will take a look at your illness."

Princess Xiang was very stubborn and resolutely shook her head: "Many thanks mother Empress for the sympathy. Daughter-in-law is meeting younger sister for the first time. It would not be too good to not even be sitting up straight just because of illness."

The Empress lightly sighed: "She is a doctor. How could she not understand a patient's needs. Aren't you over thinking it?"

Princess Xiang still shook her head, resolutely remaining seated.

Upon seeing this scene, Feng Yu Heng sped up her pace and quickly walked over to the two then knelt to greet: "A-Heng greets your Highness the Empress. Long live the Empress."

The Empress smiled and said: "Just as we were talking about you, you arrived. There is no need for such ceremony, get up."

"Many thanks your Highness." Feng Yu Heng stood up and greeted Princess Xiang: "Greetings to Princess Xiang."

Princess Xiang looked at her, her gaze containing a bit of probing.

Feng Yu Heng did not evade it. She calmly met her gaze, and the two looked at each other for a while. Princess Xiang finally could not endure and acknowledged her loss in exhaustion, but she also let out a sigh of relief, saying: "You and your extremely beautiful elder sister are different."

Feng Yu Heng understood. With the matter of Chen Yu wanting to enter the Xiang Palace and become the official princess, and her being bedridden for many years with an illness, it was impossible for her to have no awareness. Although it was said that she was coming to treat her illness as a doctor, she was still Feng Chen Yu's little sister. The other side being cautious and probing her was inevitable.

She smiled and advanced a few steps and personally took over supporting Princess Xiang: "The Emperor permitted me to call him father Emperor, so A-Heng will not be an outside and will call you third sister-in-law. Third sister-in-law should lie down first. After A-Heng has finished checking your pulse, we can discuss other things."

The Empress stood up from the sofa and said: "Inviting you into the palace was the Emperor's idea. Having A-Heng treat your illness was also the Emperor's idea. Just relax and allow her to take a look at now. Regardless of whether she can treat your or not, this was the Emperor's desire." The official Princess Xiang is you. Feng Chen Yu wants to enter Xiang Palace, but there will be no entrance.

Princess Xiang was a smart person and naturally understood that the Emperor and Empress had put in some thought and quickly said: "Daughter-in-law thanks father Emperor and mother Empress." She then looked at Feng Yu Heng, her facial color recovering slightly, "I will trouble younger sister."