Trouble at Tong Sheng Pavilion

Xuan Tian Ming reported to Tong Sheng pavilion every night. This was something that Yao shi knew, but she had believed it was simply to help Feng Yu Heng learn martial arts. She was anxious to go to the front yard to see Feng Yu Heng. She also did not treat Xuan Tian Ming as an outsider, saying: "Your Highness, take a seat over here. This concubine will bring Zi Rui to the front yard."

Xuan Tian Ming naturally understood her meaning and comforted her: "Madam, do not worry. Heng Heng is fine."

Yao shi nodded, moving forward and pulling Zi Rui away from Xuan Tian Ming.

The child did not want to and reached towards Xuan Tian Ming with his hands open. Xuan Tian Ming pinched his cheeks: "Follow your mother and go. Elder brother will come back and see you at another time."

"Then brother Highness must keep his word." The child repeatedly reminded Xuan Tian Ming that he absolutely had to come see him. Like this, he reluctantly left Tong Sheng pavilion with Yao shi.

Xuan Tian Hua watched this scene, his smile never leaving his face, "So it seems that Ming'er can cause others to feel warm once you've set your eyes on a girl."

Xuan Tian Ming raised an eyebrow: "Is that so?"

Xuan Tian Hua smiled but remained silent.

Huang Quan advised Qing Ling to follow Yao shi over, while she remained at Tong Sheng pavilion to speak with Xuan Tian Ming: "Your Highness, the Feng family's fourth young miss is coming over here. My guess is that she is coming for you."

He nodded and pondered a little. He then said to Xuan Tian Hua: "Seventh brother, come with me. Let's go see an interesting play."

He was very familiar with Tong Sheng pavilion. This place was originally his, so he naturally knew that there was a small pond towards the north of the garden. In the middle of the pond, there was a pavilion, but there was no bridge connecting it to land. There also was no boat to use.

Thus, this pavilion was simply there for aesthetic reasons. It was placed there to look good.

But today, Xuan Tian Ming felt that this could be used. He curled his lips into a devilish smile. Suddenly slamming his wheelchair, he flew into the air.

"Go find a good spot. The play will begin very shortly." While he spoke, he pulled out his whip and shifted some leaves to cover up the pond.

The amount of leaves that fell during Autumn was already quite high. This small pond had accrued a large amount of paying close attention.

Xuan Tian Ming was very satisfied with this outcome. After landing at the pavilion, he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. Keeping track of the time in his mind, he waited for a while before he felt a subtle sound coming from the garden.

"You can just stay here." Having been guided by Huang Quan, Fen Dai gave an order to the servants who had come with her, "Just wait here. You are not allowed to advance even one step."

The two maidservants obediently stopped but did not look forward. They knew what the fourth young miss was thinking, as she was extremely shameless. But they were still servants after all, so even if they had any ideas, they could not express them freely. They had to do as Fen Dai ordered. The servants hoped that the second young miss would return quickly and not be taken advantage of by the fourth young miss.

At this time, Fen Dai had already reached the side of the pond, and she had no idea that this place was indeed a pond. She simply believed that it was a patch of grass covered in leaves.

She looked up towards the pavilion and saw a man in a purple robe leaning back in his wheelchair. On his face rested a mask that reflected rays of gold. This attraction caused her to involuntarily walk forward.