Outsiders Are Affectionate and Faithful, What About You?

Xuan Tian Ming's carriage carried on its way for another few days and very quickly approached the capital. At the same time, the Feng family's group was also slowly heading towards the capital.

The reason they were traveling slowly was because it was also performing a funeral. The entire procession of carriages had a white cloth draped over them, even the horses were covered in white cloth. The entire way, the servants held up narrow flags while scattering joss paper. Stammering along, it caused others to feel sad.

Yao shi sat in a carriage with Huang Quan and Wang Chuan. She sneered at the white cloth draping the carriages: "For a son worse than a beast, why have a ceremony."

Huang Quan smirked, "They said it is also for the second young miss. They aren't afraid that the second young miss will choke them to death."

Yao shi's heart bumped once more and quickly asked: "You are certain that A-Heng did not die?"

Wang Chuan smiled and patted the back of her hand: "Madam, don't worry. These aren't just comforting words. Ban Zou personally brought back this news. The second young miss is currently in his Highness' carriage. His Highness the seventh prince is also there. Thinking about time, they should almost be at the capital."

Yao shi let out a long sigh, "Now I can be at ease. It really is his Highness the ninth prince that is powerful. We looked for so many days, yet we could not find her. With him coming, A-Heng will be at peace."

Huang Quan said with a smile: "He is looking for his own wife. Of course he will be more serious."

Yao shi laughed along with her joke and sighed: "During my time as the Feng family's head wife, I can say that I have done at least a little for my daughter."

Wang Chuan said to her: "Young miss returning to the capital with his Highness is a secret matter. It has been announced to the outside that the second young miss and the Feng family's eldest young master both died in a large fire. Madam, you still need to pretend a little before others. We must help the young miss finish this act."

Yao shi nodded: "I understand, we..." Before she could finish speaking, the carriage suddenly stopped. Fortunately, they were traveling slowly, so the people in the carriage did not suffer too large of a shock, but they were dazed: "What's this sound coming from the outside?" Yao shi frowned and raised the curtain to look, "It seems like someone has come."

Wang Chuan stayed at Yao shi's side, while Huang Quan stood up and exited the carriage. Not long after, she poked her head back in and said: "Someone is blocking the road."

At this time, Yao shi also caught a bit of a glimpse. Through the window of the carriage, she pointed at a person up in the front and said to Wang Chuan: "I don't know if you recognize the people of the Bu family, but look at that one. Doesn't he look like Bu Cong?"

Wang Chuan had been at Xuan Tian Ming's side for many years. She naturally knew Bu Cong. Although she had not seen him for many years, she still had an impression of him.

She only glanced at him before nodding: "No mistake, that's Bu Cong."

On this side, the two had just recognized Bu Cong before Bu Cong could be seen advancing on his horse. He rushed straight towards the group of carriages from the Feng family.

The people who saw it screamed in unison, but Bu Cong did not stop. He simply held his spear and continued charging towards the carriages.

Bu Cong was a military commander and was a famous man of unusual strength. It was said that he had once completely pierced a stone over 100 jin with his spear. Comparatively, the carriages seemed to be nothing. Without expending much effort, he gently tapped it, and the roof of the carriage flipped over.