Your Feng Manor's People Really Are Damn Lucky

When the people from the kitchen arrived at Peony courtyard, Chen shi had already been helped into a room to rest. Chen Yu continued to hold her head while sitting on a soft chair and leaning back.

The person in charge of the kitchen saw this scene and felt his legs turn soft in fear. With a "bump" sound, he knelt on the ground and yelled that he was wronged: "Matriarch, master, this is unrelated to us servants! Second young miss chased all of the servants from the kitchen. This meal... was made by a chef that second young miss had called herself!"

"This..."

Hearing these words, everyone was stunned. The hearts that originally supported Feng Yu Heng began to slightly shift towards Chen shi's side. The matriarch held her chest, as she began to feel that it was harder to breathe. It shouldn't be that there really was something wrong with the dishes, right?

Feng Jin Yuan became furious and violently smashed a tea cup. Pointing directly at Feng Yu Heng, he said: "Speak! What did you put in the dishes?"

Feng Yu Heng shrugged: "Medicine!"

"What medicine?"

"I already told you about then when listing the dishes."

"I am talking about poisons!"

"Why does father say I put in poison?" She was completely confused, "Has father looked for someone to test you? Has a doctor come? Has someone personally seen it? Father, without evidence or reason, you say your daughter put poison in the dishes. Then might I ask father, why is it that when you were all eating, there was nothing wrong. Only mother and eldest sister had problems?"

"It might be that we still have not reached the point of feeling ill." Fen Dai rushed to speak, "Except mother and eldest sister's body's are weak, so they reacted first. Perhaps at night, we will all..."

"The words fourth sister says really do follow a pattern." Feng Yu Heng smirked, "I really do not know what good would come to me as a daughter of the Feng family by poisoning all of you to death. Would I choose to live as an orphan because I do not want a prime minister as a father?"

Saying it like this, Feng Jin Yuan also felt that it was logical. An shi also spoke up at this time, reminding Feng Jin Yuan: "How about calling second young miss' chef over to ask some questions."

"Right!" The matriarch spoke up, "Quickly go and call over all of the people that handled the food today!"

The servants accepted and left. When they returned, twelve strangers returned with them.

Looking at these people, Feng Jin Yuan suddenly felt a feeling of dread creep up in his heart, but he truly did not know where this feeling came from. He asked the servant in charge of the kitchen: "Take a look. Are these the people who made today's meal and drinks?"

The person in charge turned his head and looked carefully. Not long after, he nodded with certainty, "Replying to master, there is no mistake. It is them."

Feng Jin Yuan waved and had the person in charge of the kitchen return. Looking again towards the twelve chefs, his right eyelid began to twitch uncontrollably.

Among the twelve people, the leader had extraordinary poise. Seeing the members of the Feng family, he were neither haughty nor humble. He completely lacked the comportment of a chef. He only bowed slightly and cupped their hands, saying: "Greetings Lord Feng." After he said this, he did not greet the madams or young misses.

Behind him, the remaining eleven people also did this. They slightly bowed and saluted, saying in unison: "Greetings Prime Minister Feng." They also ignored the madams and young misses.