Help the Emperor, Control the World!

In regards to the things that happened during the palace banquet, the other members of the Feng family were not too clear. Feng Jin Yuan leaned towards siding with Chen Yu, so he was naturally a little provoked by those words. Now that Feng Yu Heng had said this, everyone finally knew. So it seemed that not only had Chen Yu worn a set of red clothes and snuck into the palace, she had also dared to steal the multicolored stone!

An shi looked at Chen Yu and helplessly shook her head: "Eldest young miss wanted to enter the palace is understandable, but why do you want to harm husband? It must be known that they were before the Emperor and the Empress! If there were the slightest mistake, then the punishment would have been death!"

Everyone followed along and nodded. Feng Jin Yuan knew deep down that Chen Yu originally wanted to harm Feng Yu Heng. Unfortunately, her ideas were simple and were seen through by Feng Yu Heng.

"It was father that misplaced things. Do not falsely accuse your eldest sister." Feng Jin Yuan said this and originally wanted to glare at Feng Yu Heng, but he recalled the fear he felt at Shu Ya courtyard and lowered his gaze.

Feng Yu Heng put on a troubled face and looked at Feng Jin Yuan, saying: "Why does father such things? A-Heng is just the daughter to a concubine. How could I have the courage to falsely accuse eldest sister? Where does father want to send A-Heng to?"

"You..." Feng Jin Yuan felt it was harder and harder to understand the words coming out of this daughter's mouth. This daughter was somehow very similar to the ninth prince, being able to say black is white and a square is a circle all without blinking a single time.

Feng Yu Heng looked at her father's ever-changing face and felt that this was quite funny. The dignified prime minister willfully continued to manage the affairs of the family poorly. He believed that a husband devoting himself fully to the country was good, but he did not know that if the family was unhappy, nothing was possible.

Yao shi stood next to An shi and watched as her daughter went blow for blow with Feng Jin Yuan. As though she had not seen anything, she would occasionally say something quietly to An shi, completely ignoring this matter.

An shi also found this surprising. It seems that three years in the Northwest had not just changed Feng Yu Heng, it had also changed Yao shi.

"Father." Chen Yu, who had been sitting on the bed, finally spoke. The black make up had been removed from her face, leaving just a pale white. "Recently, mother is no longer on the mortal coil. Chen Yu's position as daughter to the first wife does not really matter. Would father give this position to second sister. Chen Yu... Chen Yu will not fight for it."

When she said these words, a couple of tears slowly dripped down her face and fell to her blanket. This sight caused Feng Jin Yuan to truly hold her dear.

The matriarch sighed and said: "What sort of things are you saying? The daughter to the first wife is the daughter to the first wife. What sort of logic is there in changing it all the time?"

The matriarch felt regret the instant these words came out. She knew that she had made a mistake, as she looked around the room. Aside from Chen Yu and Feng Jin Yuan, everyone looked towards her, their gazes all saying the same thing: Is the Feng family's daughter to the first wife something that is changed all the time?

The matriarch turned her away from everyone. Chen Yu paused for a while then took a deep breath and spoke loudly: "Father, Chen Yu no longer has anything. This position as daughter of the first wife, it is fine if I do not have it."

"Nonsense!" Feng Jin Yuan became furious: "You are the Feng family's daughter to the first wife. This point will never change!"

"But..."