Who is From the Same Family as You?

Start from the beginning

At this time, Xuan Tian Hua was speaking with someone who had come from Chun Palace. Seeing Feng Yu Heng had returned, he said: "A-Heng, I need to go into the palace. Father Emperor and imperial concubine mother have both sent people looking for me."

She nodded, "Go ahead. Pay attention to your injury and don't put weight on it. Later on, I will prepare some more medicine and have someone send it to seventh brother."

"Alright." Xuan Tian Hua did not wait around any longer. With the help of a servant, he entered a carriage. Right before he left, he said: "News that Hundred Herb Hall has been serving the citizens has already made its way to father Emperor. Little girl, just wait to receive your award."

Feng Yu Heng did not care whether or not she received an award. She only began to worry more and more about Xuan Tian Ming the further away Xuan Tian Hua's carriage went. Previously, she had always been wanting to go over and take a look, but now that she thought about it, she felt that she should trust him a little more. A girl could not simply want to run over to the military camp out of concern just because of some Winter disaster. If this were seen by his officers, who knew what types of jokes would be made.

Having thoroughly thought this through, she no longer concerned herself with leaving the city to visit the military camp. Instead, she began to worry about the ever-growing line outside of Hundred Herb Hall.

Continuing on like this was not possible. A cup of hot tea did not resolve the most fundamental problem. What the citizens needed were more goods for after the disaster. A portion of them also needed for their houses to be rebuilt, which would require a large amount of money.

"Wang Chuan." She handed the cup in her hand to a clerk and dragged Wang Chuan off to the side then quietly said: "I need you to go back to the manor and visit Feng Chen Yu. Just say I wanted you to see what she feels about the matter. Also tell her that it is best to handle it sooner rather than later. The later it is done, the more danger there is."

Wang Chuan nodded and did not ask what exactly this matter was. She only advised Feng Yu Heng: "Then young miss, please take care of yourself."

"Don't worry. There is still Ban Zou here. There is also this many people at Hundred Herb Hall. It will be fine. Go quickly and return quickly."

Wang Chuan saw that she was in a rush and quickly headed for the Feng manor. A this time, a clerk ran out from Hundred Herb Hall and said to her: "Boss, that young man from earlier woke up."

"I will go take a look." Feng Yu Heng followed him into the hall. Sure enough, the young man with a faint appearance of being from the Chen family had woken up, but his face was still pale white. Sitting on the bed, he sighed repeatedly. "Such a large guy, yet he begins sighing immediately after waking up. What sort of situation is this?" She hated this type of man who would put on a worried face at every turn, "What good is there in lamenting the state of the world? If you have the time for this, it would be better to go help in the front with handing out tea." She spoke while feeling the person's pulse. The young person was startled and wanted to pull his hand back, but Feng Yu Heng rolled her eyes and scolded him: "What are you moving for? Have you never seen a doctor check your pulse?"

Only then did that person stop struggling, as he looked at Feng Yu Heng, not daring to even breathe loudly. His page stood at his side and also carefully lowered his head, afraid to speak.

Only when Feng Yu Heng let go of his hand did the young page try to ask: "How is our young master?"

"He's fine." She had a cold expression, "Go pay the fees for the examination and medicine then go to the shopkeeper to get some medicine. Things will be fine after you go home and take the medicine for a few days."