Treatable, But I Will Not Treat It

Start from the beginning

Yi Lin saw that there was something not quite right with her and quietly asked: "Young miss, what happened?"

On the side, Bu Ni Shang screamed in shock, while the servant called Zi Lian loudly passed down an order: "Go call a doctor! Quickly go call a doctor!"

Feng Chen Yu felt something break inside her heart. Bu Ni Shang's event seemed to have reminded her of something. It was something she had forgotten this entire time.

"Young miss Bu, you had only just been trodden on last night, so how is it that you had a miscarriage today? This county princess is too young and does not have much medical ability. Young miss Bu, do not scare me." Feng Yu Heng was naturally able to understand what this bloodstain represented. She also knew that this young miss Bu definitely entered into a secret affair with the fourth prince much earlier. If she had become pregnant earlier, then it would be weird for her to not have a miscarriage after the encounter from last night.

"What did you say?" The word miscarriage caused Bu Ni Shang to become even more erratic, "That's not possible. I, I didn't, I... Zi Lian!" She grabbed the maidservant at her side: "Go call the fourth prince! Quickly go call the fourth prince to the Bu manor!"

Zi Lian awkwardly said: "Young miss, the engagement between you and the fourth prince is already gone!"

"But my chil-..." She suddenly stopped speaking, as a haze covered her face. "That's right. He won't come."

She fell back in her bed and no longer spoke. The two servants began calling out her name repeatedly in fear, but they did not get even the slighest bit of response from Bu Ni Shang.

The servant called Zi Lian suddenly recalled something and quickly turned around. She knelt before Feng Yu Heng's feet: "County princess, this servant begs you to save our family's young miss!"

Feng Yu Heng backed up half a step and said: "The Bu family has already gone to call a doctor. I am only a guest. What obligation do I have to look at her illness?"

"But young miss is about to die!"

"That is also one of your Bu manor's matters." Feng Yu Heng's face remained cold. A sharp gaze escaped her eyes as though they were knives that cutting at the servant's face. "When the heavens create a disaster, it can be avoided. When you create your own disaster, deal with it yourself."

Zi Lian suddenly recalled the day the Feng family had come for Lord Bu's funeral before they went to make offering. Bu Ni Shang had handed her a white paper packet to her and had her quietly hand it to the Feng family's eldest young miss. Could it be...

She looked in surprise towards Feng Chen Yu, but she saw that there was a hint of resentment in Feng Chen Yu's face. The look in her eyes was just as bad when she looked at Bu Ni Shang.

The servant suddenly understood something. She no longer begged Feng Yu Heng because she felt that the things she said were correct. When the heavens caused a disaster, it could be avoided. When you create your own disasters, deal with them yourself.

The doctor arrived very quickly, as a group of three people hurried into Bu Ni Shang's room.

At this time, Feng Yu Heng had brought Chen Yu over to sit in a chair and drink tea. Just like that, they held their tea cups while watching the three doctors busy themselves around Bu Ni Shang's bed. Apparently, when the Bu matriarch received the betrothal letter that had been brought back by the fourth prince, she fainted from the anger. Bu Ni Shang's mother had always been easily frightened and was afraid of dealing with matters. Whenever a situation arose, she would be the first to retreat, so she could not be worried about her children. Bu Bai Qi was still out searching for Bu Cong. Presently, Bu Ni Shang only had the servants at her side to take care of her. Thinking about it, it was quite sad.