Ha, It's Good Enough if You Are Happy

Start from the beginning

The servant glanced at the Bu matriarch and saw her nod. The servant then pointed in a direction and said: "Replying to county princess, it's that way."

"Good." Feng Yu Heng stopped and said to the Bu matriarch: "Elder madam, please do not bother coming any further. My elder sister and I going over will be enough. Us girls will also have some confidential matters to talk about. Elder madam, do not worry, this county princess will definitely console young miss Bu to ensure she absolutely does not take her own life."

The Bu matriarch was so infuriated that she nearly could not breathe. She watched Feng Yu Heng, as she let go of her hand and turned in the direction of Bu Ni Shang's residence. She could not help but let out a sigh and say: "What sort of sin was committed to actually have instigated this sort of person?"

The granny at her side was one with a quick wit and immediately said: "Wasn't it our own family's young miss who went to trouble her first!"

The Bu matriarch's eyes lit up, scaring the granny into silence. But the Bu matriarch was very understanding of the situation. It was their Bu family who had caused trouble first. Adding on the matter with the head imperial concubine last time, the hatred with the Feng family's second young miss had born fruit. But they never thought that the Feng family's second young miss would bear such a grudge. They originally thought that once matters had passed, it would be over. They never thought that with Ni Shang falling to such a degree, she would still want to come and cast stones at the one who fell down the well.

That's right, the Bu matriarch definitely did not believe Feng Yu Heng had come simply to visit Bu Ni Shang. Especially hearing those words she said, she was left feeling waves of worry. She feared that Feng Yu Heng would say a few words at Bu Ni Shang's bedside and would truly cause her granddaughter to kill herself.

But thinking a little more, outside of killing herself, was there a better path left for Bu Ni Shang?

The Bu matriarch closed her eyes in despair, as she hoped that her grandson, Bu Cong, would quickly return. Now, the Bu family's hopes were all placed on Bu Cong alone. If they wanted to stand back up, they would need to rely on Bu Cong.

At this time, Feng Yu Heng had dragged Feng Chen Yu to Bu Ni Shang's courtyard. The servant who had been keeping guard outside was clearly surprised when she saw Feng Yu Heng. She then looked at the servant leading Feng Yu heng and heard her say: "County princess Ji An has come to see eldest young miss. Elder madam has already agreed."

She did not call her second young miss Feng, instead she directly referred to her as county princess Ji An. The servant was very smart, as she understood that she had only been permitted by the Bu matriarch to visit because she had used her status.

There was nothing she could do but obediently salute then personally lead Feng Yu Heng into Bu Ni Shang's room.

Bu Ni Shang was presently lying still in bed. She stared up at the ceiling with blank eyes. Although she had already changed out of the clothes she had worn last night, the marks on her neck and cheeks remained, reminding those who came to visit her what sort of night Bu Ni Shang had been through.

Feng Chen Yu only glanced at her but felt a great shock. She recalled that frightening night at Feng Tong county and the things Feng Zi Hao had done to hurt her. She recalled what she herself had done under the effects of the drug. She also recalled the fear and despair from that time.

The current Bu Ni Shang had suffered even more than she had. At least the only people who knew of her situation were within the family. At least the only person she had to deal with was Feng Zi Hao. As for Bu Ni Shang, apparently, she had been humiliated by 20 people, and the matter had reached the ears of the capital's governor. In just a few hours, the entire capital had heard about it.