Pre-Christmas Problems

Olivia's POV

Christmas is in the air and I love it. All the ornaments, and the smell of the trees. Every aspect makes me so happy. Which is why waking up at 7:00 sucked.

I walk into the kitchen with a huge white sweater on, along with blue leggings. I see that Dad is already awake and drinking coffee and eating eggs.

"Hey, sweetheart. I left you some eggs on the pan. There's also still some coffee in the pot." Dad says.

I walk up to the stove and put some eggs on my plate. I grab my mug and put some coffee from the pot in it. I walk up to Dad and give him a hug. "Thanks for breakfast, Dad."

"My pleasure, sweetie." Dad says. He wheels out of the dining room, and heads into the hall. "I'm getting ready for today, sweetie, you should, too."

I groan and finish up eating. I run to my room and speed change and brush my teeth. I grab my keys and get in the car. I put my keys in the ignition and drive to STAR Labs. I get out of the car and go into the building. When I get to the Cortex, I hear Barry and Cisco talking.

"I can't believe you would to that to her!" I hear Cisco say.

"What do you mean?" Barry asks.

"What do you mean? What I mean is that you lied to Olivia, pretended to like her, and all because you wanted to get Iris back?!" Cisco yells at Barry.

"It's not my fault. I mean, why can't I like Iris more than Olivia?"

"You can like Iris. What you can't do is lie to Olivia." Cisco says and throws his arms up in the air.

"So I lied. All's fair in love and war, right?" Barry says.

"NO!" Cisco yells. "And do you know what would happen if Wells found out what you did to her, he would kill you, literally."

"Well, maybe she forgot." Barry says.

I step into the Cortex. They both stare at me. "No, I didn't forget. I will not forgive, either. What I will do, is leave, and not tell my father about what you did so that you can continue saving people without him having a horrible grudge on you. You're welcome. If I really told him he'd probably kill you." With that nice ending, I storm out. Behind me, Barry shouts out.

"Olivia, wait!"

AN

Nice little teaser for the next chapter! Happy holidays!!