The Super Secret Superhero Rendezvous

Narrators POV

Olivia Wells wanted to prepare for her 8:00 with The Hood. She was at home, planning.

"I need a suit." She murmured to herself. "Maybe with the same materials as Barry's."

"I need weapons, too. Something sharp." She said.

"Why do you need weapons?" She heard someone say.

Olivia whirled around and saw her father. "Dad! Hey!" Olivia says over enthusiastically. "What are you doing here? I thought you'd be at work."

"Well, I'm about to go." Dr. Wells said. "Now why do you need a weapon?"

Olivia was straining to think of a plausible lie. Suddenly, she was struck with an idea.

"It's just that," Olivia began, "Ever since I was kidnapped, I've felt so unsafe. I can't help it, I'm scared." Olivia pretends to feel scared, and looks down. She hates lying to her father.

"I see." Dr. Wells said. "I'll talk to Cisco about that. He can make something just for you."

Dr. Wells hugged his daughter. He truly loved her, and didn't want her to get hurt. "I'll protect you, darling." He said. "No one will ever hurt you."

Time Skip: Friday, 8:00

Olivia had on a makeshift suit, like the one Cat Woman wears, with her black mask. She sped up to the building. When she got there, she sat down and waited, since The Hood wasn't there yet. She heard a noise from behind her and turned around, but she was stabbed with a syringe. The last thing she saw before she passed out was The Hood, holding the empty syringe.

The Hood picked Olivia up and shot an arrow to another building. He swung over. He went down the building, and got into the black car that was waiting for him.

"You got the girl?" John Diggle asked.

"Of course." The Hood said. He took off his hood, and behind the Hood was Oliver Queen.

"Let's go to the lair." Diggle said.

"Don't call it that." Oliver muttered. "Let's go."

They drove to the lair, and went inside.

"Why the hell did you kidnap her? You said you were going to talk to her!" A blonde woman, Felicity Smoak, shouted.

"I just need to make sure she's not a threat." The Hood said.

"How are you going to do that?" Felicity asked.

"By taking off her mask." Diggle said.

Oliver and Diggle took off her mask and found the face of Olivia.

Oliver turned to Felicity, whose mouth was gaping. "Look her up."

"I don't need to. I know her. She was in STAR Labs with Barry. She's Harrison Wells' daughter."

"Well, shit." Oliver said.