Chapter 9

I love this moment. I love laying in bed watching a movie with my adorable girlfriend in my arms. Gosh she's so pretty I can't believe she's mine. I give Luna a kiss on her head and she giggles a little. Why does she have to be so damn adorable.

"You're adorable." I comment and kiss her head again.

"Like you." She says and looks up at me. She smiles and I lean in closer to her to kiss her.

"Gosh I love kissing you." I say and kiss her again.

"Me too." She says when our lips part from each other but connect again after.

"Hey wow not in front of the old man." I hear my dad say. I look up and see my dad. I told my dad already that she's my girlfriend. I tell my dad everything yet I haven't told him about Luna's situation. It's not my place to tell. Luna would have to give me permission but if she doesn't want to live on the streets she's gonna have to tell my dad or let me tell him because my dad won't let her stay here every single night.

"Sorry." I say and laugh a little.

"Are you girls alright here?" He asks.

"Yeah we're fine thanks dad." I say. Luna stays quiet probably feeling a little shy around my dad.

"Alright. Don't go to sleep too late you have school tomorrow." My dad reminds me and I nod.

"I know dad we won't stay up too late."

"Okay good. Goodnight."

"Goodnight dad love you."

"I love you too kiddo." My dad says and with that leaves my room.

"Your dad is nice." Luna says grabbing my hand in hers and plays with my fingers.

"Yeah he is the best." I say and look at our hands touching.

"I wish I had that." Luna says getting a sad.

"I'm sorry." I say and hug her tight.

"It's alright, I have you." She says and kisses my hand. "I have to babysit Cat tomorrow from 4 pm until 9 pm. I don't want to, I just wanna stay with you." She rests her head on my chest.

"I finish school at 3, so if you want I'll come babysitting with you." I suggest.

"I'd like that." She says. "Kara, I'm very tired. I don't know how long I can keep my eyes open."

"Go to sleep." I say kissing Luna's head. She closes her eyes and relaxes her muscels. I hold her tight in my arms as she rests her head on my chest. I never thought she would actually like me. I get that she wanted to be friends with me, but date me. I close my eyes and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

"I gotta go to school now. My dad already left for work and he only comes home late tonight so you can stay here if you want and I'll be immediately back after school." I say as I get ready for school.

"Thanks, but I can leave. Would your dad be okay with me staying here alone?" Luna says as she drinks her coffee that I made her.

"I trust you. I don't want you wandering around in the cold." I say to her and she nods. "I really gotta go now or I'll be late." I kiss her on her cheek and leave. I hope she'll be alright here on her own.

I get to school and Alex was already waiting for me at my locker. Oh let the teasing start.

"Hey how's the girlfriend?" Alex teases. I knew it.

"Shut up." I say and open my locker to get everything i need and to get rid of everything I didn't need.

"Come on, you having a girlfriend is big since you always had one night stands and always had a crush but now you are in a real relationship how do you feel about it?" She asks me and we start walking towards class.