The wedding

BIG DAY IT'S HERE!

Frisk's POV

Everyone in the house was moving everywhere...Arial came here an hour ago and started to help mom with cooking...weird, I thought I was going to marry Sans in a church and then go to a restaurant, but it looks like I'm going to be married in another place and eat there...well, I don't care, I just want to see Sans near the aisle waiting for me...Chara was helping me with the dress and the make-up...Alphys meanwhile was organizing all the cars and the carriage for the newly weds, and Mettaton offered to help with the bridesmaids' dresses, because Chara and Alphys forgot where they put their dresses...

After I was ready, I looked myself in the mirror...well, I like it how it came, the blue flowers were in my bouquet too...

I went in the kitchen and found Mom and Arial running from everypart of the room, when they heard me coming, they looked at me...Arial eyes' were shining and Mom was crying for happiness...she went and hugged me

Mom: I can't believe that my child is going to be married!

I hugged her back

Frisk: I can't believe it too mom...

I looked at Arial, she was smiling

Frisk: Don't worry Arial, I will take care of Sans for my entire life

Arial: I know Frisk, you already did in these years...

But then, Arial's phone bipped

Arial: It's a message from Gaster

She looked it

Arial: They said they're ready and they're going there

Frisk: Well, I'll look how are messed up Chara and Alphys...

I went in Chara's room and heard a scream

Chara: Ouch! METTATON! YOU'RE HURTING MY HEAD!

I looked and Mettaton was combing Chara's hair...they were arguing so much that they didn't noticed me...

Frisk: *clears throat*

They stopped arguing and looked at me...silence.

Frisk: Sans and the others are already there...GET FAST OR YOU'LL REGRET THAT!

Mettaton started combing Chara's hair again, but this time it was faster...at least Alphys is ready...

Sans' POV

Papyrus helped me getting dressed, as I already said, I prefer to dress my jacket and my basketball shorts, I guess I'll have to change outfit since tomorrow I will be a married man...

Grillby and Dad were preparing the drinks, they said that the girls are goint to take the food, and the boys are going to take the drinks...well, I hope there is ketchup...hmmm...I think a rain of petals would be perfect for the kiss...

Sans: Hey Undyne...

Undyne: Yes Sans?

Even if she's a girl, she has a boy character...

Sans: When I'll kiss Frisk, will you launch some blue petals? I think Frisk would like it...

Undyne: Sure Sans, but we have to get there now if you want me to get the flowers

Dad: WE'RE READY TO GO!!

Sans: Okay we're coming!

I got in the car and arrived there...it was all ready...now I only have to wait for Frisk...