A new life

Frisk's POV

Some years have passed, after Sans confessed me his feelings we got see each other mostly all days...now he asked me to go living with him and his dad, Papyrus moved with Mettaton, Undyne and Alphys moved together in a single home, and Chara and Asriel went together in holiday somewhere but then they went back at home, it was a short holiday...now I have to pack everything in my room, I took my computer, my drawing tablet, some books of mine and...our photos of me and Sans. I smile when I get to see them, fortunately we are engaged, so I don't have to suffer if I don't see him everyday...talking about Sans, he texted me a message!

Sans the Skeleton In Love: Ready honey?

Frisk the Lucky Girl: You bet I am!

Sans the Skeleton In Love: I'm coming dearie! <3

That last heart made me blush a bit...

I went to the door and put there all my bags, but then I heard someone behind me, I didn't have time to turn around that two boney hands covered my eyes...

Frisk: Saaaaaaaaans...

Sans: Hey buttercup!

He took away his hands from my eyes, I turned around, put my hands around his neck and kissed him, and he hugged me...until I heard someone making a photo. I lookrd and it was Chara

Frisk and Sans: CHARAAA!

She laughed...but then I was holding myself not to laugh! Asriel was coming behind her, and JUMPED ON HER! OMG😅!

Frisk: SANS! QUICK! GRAB THE CAMERA!

And he made the photo

Sans: Hi hi hi! Are we ready to go?

Frisk: Yes!

I gave all my family my goodbyes and went out with Sans

Author-chan: Hey guys! The first part of the story is here! First of all, I wanted to say thanks to @MarineStarZ and @Fransriara for all the stars and the comments in "I can't lose you not again". I will update the next part soon! Bye!