Arial?

!

A/N the title explains everything ok no let's start

Frisk's POV

Sans: Frisk Dreemurr, will you marry me?

What? Did he just...asked to marry me? I am confused, he already asked me this question, but...oh noooo, I understand, since he died, it's like if he never asked me that question...hihihi I want to scary him a bit he deserves it for leaving me alone for a week hihihihihi I'm evil I know=>...

Frisk: YOU BONEHEAD!

He was brokenhearted...maybe I said too much.

Sans: Sorry Frisk, I just thought...

Frisk: YES! WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU SILLY?! THAT I WOULD SAY NO? HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT A NO? *laugh*

I fell on him laughing

Frisk: I'm sorry, I was just joking with you-

He hugged me

Sans: You really scared me! Never do that again!

Frisk: *sigh* Sans...of course I will marry you...

He was crying from happiness, I shushed him by kissing his teeth. At first he was surprised but then he melted...

Sans: You know what did I do in this week?

Frisk: What were you doing? And seriously, NEVER leave me alone for a week again!

Sans: *smile* sorry! Anyway, I was preparing the stage and the dresses, the menu, everything! And guess what, we will marry in a place that you love!

Frisk: Why you didn't ask me this before? I could help you too!

Sans: I wanted to make a surprise! Heck, I think you'll love the wedding dress

Frisk: You know that I'm curious right?

Sans: Heheheheh, unfortunately, for the dress you'll have to go with a person that personally I don't like...

Frisk: Who?

Sans: Mettaton...he's a stylist now

Frisk: *laugh* don't worry I will brought with me Chara, I want to stay with her for at least 5 hours, she's still my sister after all...

Sans: Don't worry I have to stay with Papyrus before we marry!

But then, Gaster knocked on the door

Gaster: Sans, I think there is something you might want to see, there is a new person that is coming to your wedding!

Sans: Who is it?

Gaster: Come here and you will see!

We went out and...Arial?

Sans was for a moment a bit shocked, but then he calmed himself down.

Sans: Hi...mom...

Arial: I know you're scared of me Sans, but you saw how I treated Frisk in this month right?

Frisk: Uhh sorry for interrupting you, but uhh, how are you here Arial? Who sacrified their soul

Arial: Nobody

I was shocked. If for Sans we had to sacrifice a soul, then how is she here?

Gaster: You're asking yourself how this is possible right?