Suffering...

Gaster's POV

I saw Frisk dying in front of my eyes...Sans was crying madly, he couldn't stop crying, even if I tried to comfort him...it's me. It's ME that she want to suffer, but she has to make suffer Sans to make ME suffer...and she did it...I can't see Sans crying like this...but then, he stopped. He stopped crying. He looked at Arial...oh no, I understand that look...an INSANE, MANIAC look...the look of a person that has desire to KILL...

Sans: You...KILLED HER!

Gaster: Sans, she's not her...

Sans: NO! SHE KILLED HER! SHE KILLED MY BELOVED! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER! EVEN IF SHE'S MY MOTHER!

Gaster: NO! THIS...this is all my fault

But we didn't realized...that Arial disappeared minutes ago

Sans' POV

When Mom killed Frisk...I felt broken...I couldn't stop crying, then I felt angry but that MONSTER disappeared. I only wanted to cry again, but I was so tired from all the crying, so tired that I fainted...

Frisk's POV

I don't know why, but I only wanted to fall again in the void...where I couldn't suffer...

But then, I moved...Arial's magic, I think...I couldn't stop thinking about Sans, about his reaction...that made my heart breaking in two pieces...but, I have to stay strong, for Sans...and then, I looked at Arial...I wanted to hurt her...I want to make her suffer...I want to kill her if she hurted Chara, or Asriel, or Papyrus, Mettaton, Undyne and Alphys...but especially...if she will hurt SANS.

I tried to attack and hit her, but failed miserably...I was floating by many hours and then, we became near a structure...it was dark, black, like if the sky never had stars...we entered, I was floating, and arrived in a sort of dungeon...she opened it, and made my fly into it...and then I fall. I started to insult her

Frisk: HEY! COME BACK YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!

(A/N: Sorry but Frisk is very angry😂)

 I was very angry, I had to do something to calm myself...and then she went away.

Frisk: Grrrr...

???: WHO'S THERE?

...!

This voice...a female looking voice...CHARA!

I turned around and saw my sister! She had messed-up hairs, and looked like she didn't eat in the last days...poor Chara...

Chara: Wait...FRISK?!

And some tears started to fall from her cheeks...she ran and hugged me

Chara: FRISK...Frisk...I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!

Frisk: Don't worry, it's okay, I'm here...everything is gonna be fine...where are Asriel and the others

Chara:.....they aren't okay...by the way who's the fu*kin monster that brought us here?

......the only thought of remembering who's her makes me crying...

Chara: Frisk, why are you crying? Are you ok?

I started to cry even more...I needed someone to grab tight, and I hugged Chara, but my crying was growing even more...

Chara: Frisk?

Frisk: *sob* it's his *sob* his...mother! *sobs*

Chara: Who's mother?!

I looked at her for a moment...

Frisk: *sob* it's Sans' *sob* mother...

She stood there quietly...

Chara:...is Sans involved in this? With our missing?

Frisk: NO! HOW COULD YOU THINK ABOUT THIS? HE WOULD NEVER DO THIS! He...something happened when she brought me here, and I have the proof that Sans isn't involved in this...

Chara:...can you tell me please?

(Timeskip brought by Temmie Flakes!)

Chara: So she made Sans think you're dead?

Frisk:...yes

Chara: HOLY CRAP I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! ARIAL! BRING US THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR I SWEAR, I WILL FINISH WHAT WE STARTED DAYS AGO

Frisk: Chara please, calm down, we will find a way!

And she stopped...because...nobody came to help us...

I went in another part of the dungeon and found Asriel, Mettaton, Papyrus, Undyne and Alphys...Paps, Ton-ton and Alphys were the ones that needed more help than me, Chara, Asriel and Undyne...I think Arial tortured them or something...*sigh*...Sans, I wish you could be here, to save us...to save ME