The Assault

Slightly mature due to language and topic but it's not that bad.

Three Months Later...

You sat at the desk in your lab, going over a few blueprints and sketches for an upcoming project. You had taken off your engagement ring and placed it on your ring holder while you worked. You didn't want the ring to get dirty or scratched because you were working with a lot of tools and scraps.

You and Tadashi decided that the two of you didn't want a big and extravagant wedding but a smaller one with just family and friends. Honey Lemon had agreed to help you with all of the planning and so far she was doing an amazing job. Wedding planning was more stressful than you thought it would be, but Honey lifted a lot of that weight off of your shoulders.

You looked up from your desk when you heard someone knock on your lab door. The door opened slightly as someone peaked their head in. "You busy?"

You shook your head as you waved at the person to come in. "Hey Colton, what's up."

Colton had been hanging out with you more recently and you didn't mind but every time Tadashi came around he would become stiff and you wondered why he got so uncomfortable.

"I was wondering if you need any help? I know you have another project coming up." He offered kindly and you gave him a thankful smile as you spun in your chair.

"That so nice of you but I think I'm good."

He nodded in understanding before taking a seat on the small couch in your lab. He usually would always come in around the same time just to hang out in your lab. You didn't mind it because he never disturbed you and you had considered him a friend.

"So what do you have planned for today?" Colton asked and you shrugged.

"Nothing interesting. I think Tadashi has to stay here late so I'll be with Hiro." You explained as you put your ring back on.

"Hmm we could do something." Colton suggested as he stood up, walking towards you.

"Like what?" You said raising a brow when he stood in front of you.

"Mmm, I don't know but I'm sure we can figure something out." You froze as Colton leaned down, his arms resting on your chair as they caged you in.

But the thing that made you concerned was how close his face was to yours. You could practically feel his breath on your cheek as he smirked.

"What are you doing?" You had leaned back into your chair, trying to move away from him but all he had to do was lean in closer.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

You scoffed at that. Colton was trying to be bold but you knew exactly what he was aiming for. You were trying to think of a way to get out of this situation without hurting a human. "You do know that I'm engaged right?" You stated, lifting your hand up to show him the ring.

When Colton's eyes darkened in anger you internally cursed at yourself. The last thing you needed was for him to be upset. "Yes I'm well aware. But he doesn't deserve you." He spat and you flinched.

"And you do?"

Colton caressed your cheek and you closed your eyes to stop from cringing. But your eyes shot open when you felt something soft against your lips. You stared in shock as Colton firmly placed his lips on yours, holding your face in his hands making it hard for you to resist.