The Proposal

As you walked into the building you couldn't help but stare in awe at the lights and the decoration. There were gold balloons all on the dance floor, and gold lights hanging around the large chandelier in the middle of the ceiling.

Upbeat music already filled your ears as you glanced around. You noticed a window that led out to a terrace but the door was blocked by a giant golden ribbon. "Tadashi, where are we? This is amazing!"

"We're at Fred's parents' garden house."

You glanced at Tadashi before searching the area, "but, where's the garden?"

Tadashi chuckled as he pointed towards the doors that lead to the terrace. "Out there, but we'll check that out later. Right now, let's enjoy your first prom-ish."

You giggled before giving Tadashi a quick peck on the cheek. "You're amazing. No one has ever done anything like this for me."

"WHOS READY TO PARTY!" Fred shouted as he ran up to the DJ before playing a different upbeat song.

Tadashi pulled you by the hand and led you towards your friends as they began to dance. You giggled as Tadashi twirled you and you swayed your hips to the beat of the song. You watched as Leo tried to battle Fred in a dance off but they both just ended up embarrassing themselves.

Percy moon walked his way over to you before the two of you danced in sync. "Told you! They're the weirdest siblings ever! You would never know that they were just winging their dances, it literally looks like they came up with a whole dance routine!" Annabeth said as everyone watched.

"Hey, we're not weird!" You and Percy said in unison before glancing at each other.

"And I rest my case." Annabeth shrugged.

You giggled as you continued to dance, moving around in your friend group so that you could be with everyone. You made your way back to Tadashi as the two of you danced to a slow song. Tadashi had his arms secured around your waist as the two of you moved together.

"I'm glad your having fun." Tadashi smiled as he saw how your eyes lit up.

You nodded as you rested your head on his shoulder, content in the moment. You closed your eyes as you hummed along to the music, letting yourself get lost in the song.

"You have a beautiful voice." Tadashi whispered softly, making sure that you could hear.

You quickly stopped humming and blushed as you looked up at him. "Thank you."

Tadashi laced his fingers with yours before he gently pulled you away from your dancing friends. You followed him curiously as he led you towards the large windows that acted as a door to the terrace. You stopped in front of it as Tadashi pointed at the large gold ribbon.

"Open it."

After giving him a curious glance you pulled at the ends of the ribbon, letting the gold fabric fall to the floor. With two hands, you placed them on the handle before pushing the door open in one swift movement.

You gasped at the sight in front of you. Tons of gold fairy lights sprinkled across the garden as they created a path through it. You quickly walked across the terrace, ignoring the unique furniture that decorated the area before walking down the small steps. You stared at all the flowers in amazement, not believing how many different kinds there were.

"Tadashi, this is beautiful!" You exclaimed as you turned around to look at him.

You grinned from ear to ear as you watched him approach you. "I'm really glad you like it."

You spun around addressing all of the flowers, "like it? I absolutely love it!"

Tadashi chuckled before he brought his hands out in front of him, showing you the thing he was hiding. "Then I hope you'll love these."