The Secret: Part 2

The flames on your body slowly died down, the only thing proving that there was ever any sign of a fire were the steams that sizzled from your body. Your clothes were left un-damaged but the wound on your shoulder throbbed in excruciating pain.

Grabbing your injured shoulder you turned to face Hiro. "Hiro are you okay?"

Hiro sat in his corner, wide eyed and completely pale.

"Hiro?" You tried to get his attention by scooting closer and sitting on your knees in front of him.

"Hiro, listen to me. Are you alright??"

"You, you, what? I don't understand. You were on fire! How is that even humanly possible!?" Hiro stressed, his hands in his hair.

"I told you that I would explain. And I will but we need to get out of here. Please." You pleaded calmly, staring into frightened brown eyes.

Hiro finally met your gaze and nodded, lifting himself off of the ground. You retrieved your sword, transforming it back into your golden ring. Hiro followed closely as you made your way to the closest park. You took a seat on the bench, wincing at the pain in your shoulder.

"(Y/n) we need to get you back home, or to the hospital! Whatever just happened back there is seriously freaking me out. Are we even safe out here?" Hiro asked as he paced in front of you.

"Hiro I'll be fine. Just please let me explain. At least for your own safety." You managed to say through deep breaths.

"But you look like your in a lot of pain!"

"I just need some water."

Hiro raised a brow at your reply, "Water? How would that even remotely help your injury?"

"Hiro just sit. I'm going to explain." You say firmly and Hiro takes a seat beside you.

After taking one last deep breath you tell Hiro everything. You tell him about being a demigod and how you were the daughter of gods. You explained the powers you possessed along with the danger that come with being a demigod. When you told Hiro about the war with Gaea, Camp Half-blood, and the monsters sudden attacks now, you were sure you had mentioned everything you needed too.

"Usually the mist hides things like this from humans, but when you have an encounter like now it's hard for the mist to cover that up. That's mostly why you were able to see everything." You explained and waited a couple of minutes so that Hiro could process the information.

"Okay I think I understand. Your a demigod. Half human and half god, but your different from the others because your mixed with two gods? So your stronger, and have more powers? For most of your life you lived in a place called Camp Half-Blood with other demigods, and recently you fought in a war to save all humankind?" Hiro double checked.

"That kind of sums it up." You shrugged, not wanting to get into too much detail for the sake of his human mind.

"Okay this is officially the craziest thing I've ever heard."

You sat there in silence biting your lip. You weren't sure what to say.

"But I believe you." Hiro added and you looked at him in relief.

"Sorry for dragging you into this. Tadashi would kill me if he knew what happened." You sighed and Hiro laughed.

"He so would! But hey, I think you should tell him." Hiro said, whispering the last part.

"What? Like tell him everything? He'll think I'm crazy!"

"He won't. Tadashi's a really understanding guy and it's not like you wouldn't have proof. Just throw a fire ball at him and he'll believe you in a heartbeat. Plus Tadashi likes you a lot. It won't be bad I promise." Hiro explains.