The Fallen

As Hiro watched you fall over the railing, he tried to reach for you but it was too late. Calling your name had done nothing to stop you from plunging into the waters below. His body shook as he climbed on top of the rail. As soon as you had jumped, all Hiro could think of was going after you.

Suddenly Hiro was pulled back into strong arms and he fought against the other person. "Let me go! Let me go!"

Hiro sobbed as he kicked and screamed trying to get away. "Hiro! It's me! It's me, calm down!"

The voice caused him to stop moving as he turned around to face his brother and Baymax. "Ta-Tadashi!" Immediately, Hiro jumped into his brothers arms.

"What's wrong, why are you crying? And why were you about to jump off the bridge?" Tadashi asked as he soothed his brother.

Hiro pulled away to face his brother. "(Y/n)..."

The name enough made Tadashi lose all color in his face as he realized what had happened. "No." He whispered in shock as he looked over the edge.

"Baymax, can you tell if she's alive?" Tadashi asked as Baymax waddled over to them.

Baymax scanned the waters below before he shook his head. "My scanner can not detect her."

Tadashi's shoulders slumped and he crouched down. "I'm sorry Tadashi! It, it was all my fault." Hiro apologized and Tadashi's heart broke, seeing his brother like this.

"It's okay Hiro it's not your fault. Tell me what exactly happened, but we need to get back to the others first." Tadashi said calmly, but he was holding back his own tears.

The two of them climbed onto Baymax before flying back to the park where every one was waiting. When they landed with you no where in sight the atmosphere fell into worry. Everyone rushed towards Tadashi, Hiro, and Baymax anxious to know what was going on.

"Where's (y/n)?" Honey Lemon asked the question everyone was thinking.

Tadashi placed a hand on his brother's shoulder, as he looked at Hiro who sniffled beside him. "Hiro, it's okay. You can tell us. Please don't be afraid."

"Callaghan had a knife and when he tried to stab me, (y/n) jumped in front of me. I tried to bring her back so Baymax could help her but she said, she said there wasn't enough time and that Baymax couldn't help her. Then, then she..." Hiro paused as he took a deep breath.

"Did Callaghan, win?" Leo gulped as he hesitated.

Hiro shook his head, "He's gone but, so is (y/n). She fell over the bridge railing right after him."

Percy sat on the ground as he glanced away. Tears stung in his eyes but he didn't want them to spill. "So, she's really gone?"

"Oh Wasabi, why is this happening." Honey sobbed as she hugged him.

Your friends from New York comforted Percy as they let out their own tears of sorrow. Annabeth noticed Tadashi who stood silent as Baymax hugged Hiro.
Tears were now freely running down his face as he stared at the ground. His heart hurt, his mind couldn't comprehend why everything was happening and all he wanted to do was go back in time.

"Tadashi." Annabeth called out as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

Tadashi glanced up through his tears to meet Annabeth who held the same expression. "I'm so sorry. We all love her just like you do, but you were the only one who experienced being in love with her. And I'm really really glad (y/n) got to at least experience her first love with someone like you, Tadashi. You fought by all of our sides today and we all could tell how much the two of you meant to each other."