Chapter 21

⚠️WARNING⚠️
TRIGGERING CONTENT

=========

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Mina Was Furious, she wanted Hoseok all to herself, she wanted to get rid of you, just the thought of you and Hoseok together made her blood boil "MINA I'M GOING FOR A WALK!" You say. Mina had a plan, as she hears you walking down, she puts on her shoes and secretly follow you.

Not long, you bumped into Jackson. Mina couldn't hear what you were discussing when suddenly you hugged him. She took out her phone and snapped a picture, she smirked.

Mina knocked on Hoseoks door, She heard his voice ring inside as she faked a look, Hoseok's smile faltered seeing Mina standing at their doorstep, "what is it." Hoseok grits his teeth "HOSEOK! OH MY GOD Y/N IS CHEATING ON YOU!" He was confused, snap out of it. He told himself "you're lieing!" Hoseok screamed, Mina took her phone out showing him the picture.

He was devastated and heartbroken he hasn't notice that his tears were now flowing down. Mina pretended to comfort him as she leaned in and placed her lips on him, Hoseok was taken aback, He hesitated but put his arms around her waist as Mina smirked.

Mission completed

YOUR P.O.V

After meeting up with Jackson, I thought it would be a good Idea to visit Hoseok. I was happy, I was  skipping to his place... Until my heart shattered... Tears were now falling down my cheeks as I saw Hoseok and Mina making out on his doorstep. I had enough I stepped up to both of them, I pulled Mina away and slapped her, "Y/N-" I slapped Hoseok aswell Tears were furiously falling down

"Did you really have to go that far?" I say as I looked at him. He smirked, "You fucking cheater. You were with another man, Mina showed me." he said a dark tone laced onto him. I turned to Mina "You had the fucking audacity to follow me and blackmail me?" I turn to Hoseok, "and YOU find better proof because that was my godamn friend Jackson."

His eyes widened, "Y/N-" I shut him up, "You don't trust me... Are you really just using me?" I grit my teeth "WERE YOU USING ME JUST FOR YOUR INDULGENCE?!!!" He stays quiet as I scoff, and turn to Mina she was looking down, "I wish the best for both of you."  I weakly smile running away.

I run back home and burst through the door, my brothers looked at me concerned seeing my weak crying frame as they open their arms, as I run into the warmth. "he did it again..." they look at eachother, "It's ok Y/N. He's not worth it" They both say.

A week later

I was walking around the park with a smile on my face until I collided with a chest, they wrapped their arms around me as I looked up, "Hoseok?" I say his eyes looking bloodshot red as if he had been crying, He weakly smiled as I pull away, "Leave me alone" I yell he tries to reach out to me, but I shake my head and run somewhere as he calls for me,

I couldn't see, My eyes were blurry with tears, I didn't see it coming, "Y/N LOOK OUT!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued

HAHAHAHA sorry I was inspired by Hamilton k bye.

Also support my fren coz I love her Bangtan_Joy613