Chapter 13

YOUR P.O.V

I had been in great contact with Hoseok's sister Jiwoon. She gave me their address and to be honest I have been visiting their house while me and Hoseok became good friends. He apologised about the bullying and for the other things hes done. The three of us (Jiwoon & Hoseok) became close. I sigh getting off my bed feeling bored because the cafe is closed today.

Wanna know why? because dumb little kook decided to take a bath in the rain and now has a fever, Lisa wont be happy hearing her boyfriend getting sick. The only reason why I know Jungkook is because of Lisa. They have been a couple for about a year now. Lisa has been in vacation for a week now because of her family thing but poor Jungkook decided to get sick.

I roll off my bed and stare outside the window... I widen my eyes.. What is Hoseok doing here... I quickly run and trip on my feet but still continue to run to the door before my turtle of a brother Yoongi could open it. I quickly open the door "hey Hoseok!" I greet him as Yoongi peeks from behind me. I quickly kick him where the sun doesn't shine and he walks away clutching onto his lower region hearing him mutter curse words under his breath.

I laugh nervously as he grins at me. "e-eh... Wh-why don't you come inside? its raining!" I step aside to let him in he places his umbrella near the door. "Hey little sis whoe's there-' Jin's question was cut off as his eyes darken upon seeing Hoseok. "what is HE doing here" Jin growls as Hoseok nervously smiles. I hold his hand assuring him that its going to be okay.

"Its ok Jin we're both good now" I smile Jin glances at Hoseok one last glance before muttering a 'make yourself comfortable' before walking away "Why don't we go to my room...?" I ask Hoseok as he smiles "sure" was all he had sad before walking along with me to my room.

1 HOUR LATER

Me and Hoseok has been laughing our ass of for one hour sharing past stories of our younger selves we suddenly stopped as he looked into my eyes coming closer an closer until- "KIDS TIME TO EAT" We hear Jin yell Me and Hoseok smirk "race you there?" Hoseok laughs "yeah as if you could beat me" I smirk "Oh I will."

Me and Hoseok stand on the hallways Taehyung walking infront of us and confusingly looks at us. Suddenly his lips curved into a smirk signalling us he know what we're doing. Taehyung being the extra ass he is walks like a fucking model and counts down "1...." "2...." "3..... GO!!!" me and Hoseok race down the hallways onto the stairs, Hoseok grabs my shirt pulling me back making me land on my ass. He sticks his tongue out to me as I catch up to him.

And In the backround we hear Taehyung yelling and running catching up to us. "Y/ N and Hoseok are now nic&nic catching up to eachtoher- and whats that? Kim Y/N Picking up speed now ahead of Jung Hoseok who is being left behind... ANDDD... Y/N MAKES TO THE DINING AREA FIRST AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!" I jump around as my brothers look at us in confusion and we all sit down to eat dinner sweaty and energized.

We sat down the three of us Me, Hoseok, and Tae eating dinner as our brothers just stare in disbelief shaking their heads and muttering "I swear to god these kids..." Yoongi and Jin mutter.

after dinner we all bid Hoseok goodbye since it was time for him to head home. but I'm still in love with him... But does he love me back..?

HOSEOK'S P.O.V

It has been really fun at Y/N's place today... I sigh and plop down on my bed thinking... I miss her soft lips... In fact I miss everything about her.. I'm still in love with her... But I think she only sees me as a friend... I really regret hurting her... I want her to be mine again.. But I have to wait for her brothers to trust me... I hope they do.. I hope Y/N knows how much I love her.

{To be continued}

I wrote this on a laptop so shut up a