Chapter 2

HOSEOKS P.O.V

I went to my moms Grave after that Incident with Y/N.. I shouldn't have said that... I know how she feels... My mom also passed... aish! Why did i have to take it so fa- My thoughts were interupted as i heared sobbing from My left. And i looked to my left and saw her there crying... She was sitting with Her Knees Close to her chest, her head looking at her mothers grave, and crying her eyes out...

i quickly went to her and sat beside her.. She looked at me... I mean... Glared at me... I just sighed and "Look... Im sorry i said those... I-i feel you... When someone you really love passed Away.." I said and looked at my moms Grave.. She looked at it and her eyes softened.. I looked at her and saw her still looking at it She noticed that i was staring at her for too long so she also stared at me our as locked as we drifted to space together... I leaned in and gave her a loving and passionate kiss.. Oh how much i Wanted to taste them...

She looked at me suprised and didn't say anything she was just blushing.. And that was the moment i had realized what i had done I quickly moved away from her "I.. I-im Sorry.." I said she quickly got up and dusted her uniform and i had done the same I realised that it was getting late so i told her that i would walk her home.

YOUR P.O.V

I can't believe my own bully kissed me... We were walking home and yes we had lots of fun... Well Until i got home i quickly bid goodbye and went inside my house. I saw My Brother Yoongi There sitting... Wait... I... Thought Him and Jin were still in the U.S?! "Oppa?!" I said "Oh! Y/N! Don't Worry Jin is the kitchen Appa is Still at work. You know how hard it is to work As a CEO right?" He chuckles, Its true... Iam a daughter of a CEO... Well.. Yeah.. "IS MY BABY HOME?!!" I heared Jin yell He quickly Ran into The kitchen and gave me a hug... Well... More like squeezed me..

He accidently squeezed my arm which had a bruise because... Of... Hoseok, Which made me whimper, Both my brothers looked at me and Had confusing looks on why i was pained.. i just looked down and quietly sobbed for them not to see, But Yoongi Saw the tears Running down he quickly ran to me and asked why i was crying

"I just hugged her And When i hugged her tighter.. Well.. I think... It was... Her Right Arm that Hurt..." Jin oppa said.. Yoongi nodded and Quickly lifted my Uniforms sleeve on my right arm, There it stood... A giant bruise given by Jung Hoseok, My greatest bully. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!!" Jin yelled frustrated "TELL US!" Yoongi also yelled, He quickly rolled up my left sleeve and also revealed my cuts, yes... I've been cutting.. "Please... We jsut want you to be safe" Yoongi and Jin says "N-nothing... It was a cat! It scratched it a-and... I- Uhm.. Hit my A-Arm on my Desk a-awhile ago" I said... They both looked at each other and sighed "Dont lie." Jin said Crossin his arms tapping his feet.

"I-im Not lying!" I said "Oh yeah? You stutter when You lie." Yoongi says "Well...."

HAHAHAHAHHA CLIFF HANGER BITCHESSS! OK BYE!