Chapter 6

Wait.. Thats...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung? "HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!" Hoseok lets go of me and walk to Taehyung... Taehyung.. Taehyung..? TAEHYUNG- "TAE RUN!" Tae glances at me "Y/N?-" Hoseok gets near him "RUN TAE RUN!" He looks at me again and runs I get up and run after him but stopped when Hoseok pulled my hair I screamed in pain as he pulls me back "Stay here" He whispers in my ear. I shiver and stand there. He reaches Tae..

All I could do was stand there.. When suddenly I got the nerve to not let him boss me around. I pulled Hoseok back and pushed Tae "RUN I'LL CATCH UP" Tae nods and runs I run with him I was able to catch up... But Hoseok was gaining on us He grabs me, Kicks me, Pushed me.. he caught up to Tae... He did the same.. Once he was gone..

"Y/N.. A-are you ok? Wh-who was he?" Taehyung.. My childhood friend... Is finally here... I get up and hugged him without even answering his question.. "Do you know how much I fucking missed you? You didn't even tell me you were leaving..." I sobbed on his shirt as he hugged me back..

HOSEOK'S P.O.V
I didn't really leave.. I feel bad for hurting her.. But- What are you thinking? You've gone to far.. You don't love her! She's a nerd.. But seeing her hug that guy.. Pains me...

{Tbc}

YA'LL ARE FAST LIKE... 1.18k TO 1.23k READS IN ONE DAY- WHAT?! ASDFGHJKL