Chapter 20

Ok so I'm writing this becoz I have no life???? smhhhh I mean... I'm sick so fuck it I have nothing to do today and I'm in school writing half of this. So yea...

YOUR P.O.V

"What Is SHE doing here?" Hoseok growled Well shit. "U-uhm you see! She just came by to apologise!" I nervously smile He was confused and angry at the same time, he scoffs his face twisting into a dark frown as he speaks his voice rang into my ear sending shivers down my spine, "apologise? Tch.. Bitches like HER never apologise.." Mina lowered her head in shame as My heart ached at the sight of her sadness. I took him outside, Holding his muscular arms as I looked into his eyes that showed irritation and worries. "Please.. She already apologised please forgive her..."

I said. His mouth let out a frustrated sigh as I tried comforting him letting him know that everything was going to be fine, the look in his eyes soften, As he pecked my forhead giving me the smile that I love, "Ok baby.." He pecks my lips making me smile as I hug him and pull him with me getting inside the house hand in hand.

MINA'S P.O.V

Y/N took Hoseok outside leaving me in curiousity as I look out the window. The sight had pained me, They were talking... They were hugging... then they kissed.. My blood boiled seeing the sight right before my eyes. Tears were forcing themselves out of my eyes as I angrily sat on the couch.

The couple came in as I acted as if nothing has happened. "Hey Mina I'm sorry for what I said earlier..."  Hoseok apologised, I faked a smile "Its fine Hoseok. I understand what anger can do to other people." He smiled As I looked down his hands hooked with hers, tears were threatening to fall out as I rushed upstairs to the guest room slamming the door locking myself inside

My tears finally fell as I let my anger and sadness out.

YOUR P.O.V

Mina had ran upstairs to the guest room judging from the loud sound thad had came from upstairs she had slammed the door. Was she angry? Was she upset about something? Or was she just tired? Thoughts were flooding my head as I didn't notice I was spacing out until Hoseok tackled me into a hug on the couch

I chuckled as he clinged on me like a Koala, "Hobi~" I said trying to get out of his grip, "No~ stay here~~ I want to cuddle with you~" Hoseok said as I wrapped my arms around him.

We stayed like this for about an hour until we both heard the front door open. "HEY!" Yoongi's voice rang oh shit.

TIME SKIP

After being nagged by Yoongi that we shouldn't do anything with each other even if were dating when he's around I decided to look for Mina. "Mina?" I knocked on the door of the room she was in, no answer.. Realising that the door was unlocked I went in and saw her there fast asleep.

Maybe she was just tired...

To be Continued

So me and my friends were splitting up into 3 groups coz were going into a horror booth held in our school for science month and I got to go with Vincent and Gideon and the line was hella long.

Lmfao and when we got in we were already legit screaming, Vincent went ahead of us and we stayed behind him then we both went back coz Vincent held the light while he went ahead and we couldn't see him anymore lmao so I saw the hair of the ghost I screamed, slipped and fell then laughed my ass of and began to walk. I began making fun of the ghosts while laughing at them lmfao the end. :')