Chapter 15

HOSEOK'S P.O.V

I wouldve lying if  I said I wasn't having fun. I didn't know Tae could be this fun, But I can't really, completely have fun, This feeling... Jealousy was it? Yes it is. Y/N leaves me and Taehyung alone since she needed to go to the restroom. She leaves muttering some Billie Eilish, And Melanie Martinez Lyrics.

Me and Taehyung look at each other, "S-so Taehyuhg Do you have a girlfriend?" I ask "Yep" He simply answers I mentally sigh in relief "Her name is Jennie and she's really cute omo!" He says fanboying to him self I laugh his silliness causing other people to look in our direction. We were talking and getting along. Me and Taehyung exchanged numbers now becoming friends. "Hyung..." Taehyung says

Hyung? I snap out of it. "T-Tae.. I'm sorry about.. What happened in school before-" He cuts me off "I-its fine hyung.. I just wanted to protect Y/N.." He says a retabgular shape formed his mouth. I smile back at his famous boxy smile.

We hear Y/N's voice getting louder as she hums her favorite Billie Eilish song "I swear that girl. She can't get over Kpop, Billie Eilish, And Melanie Martinez" I laugh along Y/N gets closer to us "You should see me in  a crown- Oh hey guys! Whatch'a laughin' about?" Y/N stops humming the tune of "You should see me in a crown" by Billie Eilish. (a/n: bish listen to it its good af)

"Nothing~~" Taehyung laughs, as Y/N pouts sitting beside me and resting her head on my shoulder "What shiuld we do next? I'm bored." I hear Y/N sigh. Red quickly rushes to my cheeks as she leans her head on my should "LETS GO TO LOTTE WORLD!" I look at Y/N looking for her approval when her head suddenly shoots up hitting me right on my chin alarmed I quickly step back holding on my chin "oops! Sorry Hobi!" Hobi?.... "I-It's fine Y/N!" I smile she smiles back.

"YES YES! LETS  GO TO LOTTE WORLD!" Taehyung and Y/N shout in Unison as I chuckle "Lets go then!" I laugh.

~Time Skip~

We get to lotte world as my face turns pale looking at the other tall rides "OMO!!" Y/N says cutely. hOlY uWu sHe'S cUtE.

We get our tickets and get inside the theme park. "LETS RIDE THAT ONE FIRST!" Y/N says pointing to the roller coaster. Well shit this is gonna be a long day.

~After the ride~

Y/N'S P.O.V

I giggle along with Taehyung seeing how fun The ride was. I look back at hobi to see if he was ok. He eyes showed fear, He looked pale jHoPe.eXe hAs sToPpEd wOrkInG "Hobi are you ok?" I ask walking over to him with a slightl smile he chuckles and nods I cling onto his arm "WE SHALL GO TO OTHER RIDES THEN!"

~After riding a shit ton of rides~

We get to Taehyung's car as I sat with Hobi at the back. My eyelids were heavy as I instantly shut my eyes and lean my head on his shoulder.

~A few moments later (Yes spongebob Style)~

I feel myself getting carried and onto a soft matress. The person who had carried me placed me on a bed I slightly open my eyes as the person was about to leave I tug on that person's arm "D-don't leave.." I mumble enough for the person to hear "Wh-what?" I hear Hoseok's voice As I tug his arm pulling him on the bed and snugglin with him. I know this is wrong but it feels so right.

{To be continued}

Billie Eilish: *Starts singing*
Me: oMg i lovE hEr AnD hEr mUsIc JJsjsjsjs

Melanie Martinez: *Is still getting accused of rape i mean fuck you timothy heller but Mel still stays strong*
Me: Oh my god.. What an Inspiration.

Bangtan: *does something*
Me: hOlY shIt tHis iS lIt

I love Kpop, Billie, and Mel ok bye

also its 2:51 AM k bye I need sleep I have school-