Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔

Start from the beginning

"I know you're awake" I heard his voice and I knew I'm doomed.

"Jason?" I asked in a croaked voice almost inaudible. And I heard him walk around me and crouched infront of me.

"Hey baby, you sleep well?" He asks with a sweet smile and I cringed, he really has gone insane.

"Jason where am I? Why am I here?" I asked through tears as I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"It's okay baby don't cry, I'm here now..." He says with another smile which I'm sure he thought was to reassure me while wiping my tear stained cheeks with his thumbs, which only made me break out in a sob.

"Why are you doing this, Jason?" I asked in a whisper after a few minutes of him just staring at me.

"Did you leave me much choice? You wouldn't answer any of my calls or texts after you left but then I thought a few days later after still not being able to get in touch with you, that I'd stop by Mel's apartment as I knew that's the only place I'...

"Did you leave me much choice? You wouldn't answer any of my calls or texts after you left but then I thought a few days later after still not being able to get in touch with you, that I'd stop by Mel's apartment as I knew that's the only place I'd find my sweet Kiara" he says and then he stands up and starts pacing back and forth infront of me and my breathing instantly starts to pick up.

"Do you know what I see when I pull up to the apartment?" he asks and stops infront of me with a furious look in his eyes and continues. "YOU! getting out of a car wearing men's clothing..." He says through clenched teeth and I looked down knowing when that was. OH GOD! that's the Saturday morning Stephano dropped me off, after our first night together.

"He HELD you and KISSED YOU!!! And you didn't even back away, you smiled that smile you use to give to ME!" He shouts in my face and I flinched away, turning my head to the side. But he turned it back so I could look at him and his eyes shows... hurt?

"But what almost knocked the wind out of me, was when he turned around and I saw WHO he was" he says with disgust "You left ME for HIM! THAT LOWLIFE CRIMINAL, MY GOD KIARA! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" he shouts again and starts to pace once again. "This is all my fault! I drove you to this, I drove you to allow HIM to take advantage of you..." He says and then drops to his knees infront of me and says "It's all my fault and I'm sorry baby..." He says softly and I'm flabbergasted by his swift change in moods but even with his soft voice, I still couldn't say anything.

"I've been watching you from a distance as I knew you aren't safe with that criminal! And I have been watching you for over a month but then you just had to move in with him didn't you?! So I decided to take back what's MINE! And I have been waiting patiently for the right moment to snatch you away from all of them but everytime I looked, you were either with the girls or HIM. I was starting to think that I might never get you alone but then I saw you yesterday morning arriving at work on time, like you always did but this specific morning you were all alone and I knew that I had to take this opportunity the second you walk out of that building and I took it!" He says and starts chuckling like his some kind of a psychopath and it's scaring me as this isn't the Jason I knew and loved.