Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔

Start from the beginning

••••••

Stephano's POV

When I heard the bathroom door open I turned around and my breath hitched and my heart stopped, FUCK ME! infront of me was Kiara in the sexiest pink number I've ever seen, she looked smoking hot and my dick immediately rose to the occasion. Is she fucking trying to torture me! I couldn't help but gawk at her from head to toe, which was a mistake as it only made my situation a lot worse, seems like I would need another cold shower, unless she's going to give me what we both need which is a good Fuck.

As I'm gawking at her, I stop in the middle and SHIT! she had on a matching pink lace panty underneath her nighty and that was a mistake as it made my dick twitch painfully because it's starting to rub against my jeans, begging to be released from its cage. I so want to rip that off of her and have my way with her but I know I need to control myself. I was brought out of my dirty thoughts, when I heard her clear her clear her throat. Busted!

"I'm sorry, this is all I have to sleep in because it's all I brought with for our weekend away." She says shyly clearly feeling a bit uncomfortable so I made my way towards her slowly, to see if she will protest but she doesn't so I walk up to her.

"You don't have to apologize baby, you look stunning, when you walked out of the bathroom you took my breath away." I say to her caressing her cheek, making her blush. Good I still got it.

"Don't exaggerate." she says with a little giggle and rolling her eyes, which went straight to cock.

"Well," I said and then looked down making her do the same. "I'm sure he would disagree" I say smugly knowing she saw how hard I am for her and it made her gasp and blush even harder.

"Why don't we go sit down and have something to eat," I say leaning in to her ear. "Before I start eating you because might I add, you looking very edible." I said in a husky voice and I could feel her shiver. Fuck yes! I'm going to have her tonight.

"Uhm yeah," she says and then clear her throat before she continues. "Let go eat" she says but before she could move pass me I grabbed her and kissed her.

She didn't even fight me as she kissed me right back with the same hunger I have, so I deepened the kiss as I don't want to waste anytime this time around as I need to be inside her, Now! So I moved my hands to her deliciously juicy Ass and grabbe...

She didn't even fight me as she kissed me right back with the same hunger I have, so I deepened the kiss as I don't want to waste anytime this time around as I need to be inside her, Now! So I moved my hands to her deliciously juicy Ass and grabbed handfuls and lifted her up and then I made my way to the bed. There are no time for playing around, I have to feel her now before my dick explodes.

When I reached the bed I put her down gently and immediately work at removing my jeans, I'm like a starved animal but I don't care we need to finish what we started back at my other place, before we were interrupted by that bitch. When I got my pants off I went to lay on top of her and kissed her again and she doesn't protect to any of it which proves that she wants me as much as I do her.