Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔

Start from the beginning

••••••

Kiara's POV

I was staring at him as if his crazy. If he thinks that I'll believe anything he has to say then he has another thing coming because I'm not fucking stupid I know there's more to this story between him and this Brittany but I guess I have no choice but to move in with him, to keep our babies safe as he makes a good point but he can go fuck himself for all I care, because I know his not telling me the truth or atleast the whole story but I'll find out the truth.

"Seeing that you made decisions on you're own about my living situation, here is my opinion on how this is all going to go down okay, I'll do as you say, move in to this house with you to keep myself and unborn babies safe but as far as we are concerned we are done... All we are and ever will be are co-parents, that happens to be living together, I want my own room and I will be coming and going as I please." I say in all seriousness.

"What are trying to say Kiara, that we're over before we even began?" He asks a little soft seemingly hurt but I won't fall for it.

"That's exactly what I'm saying as I won't be with someone that can't be truthful and certainly not faithful." And I see him just sitting there not saying anything."What did I expect right, I did sleep with a Mafia man of course he will have lots of women at his beg an call but I'm not going to be one of them." I say more to myself than him.

"Kiara what the hell are talking about huh? Is that what you think of me, that I'm some kind of asshole that uses women, is that what you think I did with you?" He asks but doesn't give me a chance to respond as he keeps going. "If that's what you think then I guess I was wrong about how you felt about me and I guess I have no choice but to except you're "conditions" to get you to the house to keep the three of you safe, I'll sort it out and get you're release papers and take you to the house." He says And then he stands up and I can't help but stare at him as he looks Hurt and voice sounds broken and I couldn't help but feel hurt eventough it's my own fault but his lying I know he is.

"Kiara just know this is what you wanted and what you caused because you don't believe me and clearly have no trust in me, but when you do come to you're senses and see what really is going on, I'll be there waiting for you because believe it or not, I meant it when I said I love you and that we are going to be a family but for now I'll give you what you want." He says before walking out and I couldn't keep my tears from flowing, am I making a mistake to not trust him?

A few hours later after the doctor gave me the all clear, Stephano and I were on our way to our "family" home. His words not mine and that was his only and last words to me since we spoke earlier. He doesn't even look at me, I guess this is how it will be from now on. We pull up to huge gates with the same letters in gold on it SR, the gaurds open the gates and we drive through and it's beautiful inside, all I did was stare out the window at the beauty of this place it's like entering a private community. After a few minutes he stops the car but doesn't switch it off so turn to look at him.

"This is the staff quarters," he says pointing to the building infront of us. "That's where all the male staff lives, like the chef's, gaurds and butlers those that's single of course." He says and I just nod my head a bit dazed and surprised his talking to me. And then he continues to drive and then a minute later he stops again."This is where the female staff lives maids, and kitchen staff" he says and drives in after pointing to another building.

Then he goes a bit slower when we get infront of an apartment building. "This is apartments where some of the workers stay that has there own family, but they all work on the grounds as well" and I just nod my head looking at how beautiful this place is and amazed at how good they are with their employees.