pt. 11

Tyler pulled my face up from his chest and looked deep into my eyes. A smile danced on his lips as he then grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the exit. He must have told everyone to leave us be because all of his friends had left.

"Where are we going?"

"Who knows?" He smiled and jerked me foward, running hand in hand down the mostly empty street. We ran for what felt like miles until we finally reached Central Park, where he boosted me over the fence and then climbed over himself. I decicded not to ruin the mood by asking questions.

"Come on, come on." He urged me forward.

We reached the more garden area of the park and Tyler ran me through the sprinklers that were watering the plants. We ran back and forth, dancing and laughing in the water. Our fun was interrupted by a sharp, "Hey who's out there?" followed by a flashlight.

"Ah crap," Tyler whispered under his breath. He pulled me down to duck behind some nearby bushes. The flashlight grazed over us then continued in the opposite direction.

"Let's go before he comes back," I whispered to Tyler.

So we went back to my house and slept, and for the first time, I felt content in my own skin.

***** I know this chapter is short and crappy but I haven't had much time to get writing done, the next one will be better I promise*****