Falling For Him

Jungkook didn't realize how much time had passed because he was so deeply immersed in a conversation with Jimin. He's never talked so much in his entire life, and he's never felt more confident with everything he talked about with the other. It's as if Jimin cast a spell on him and made him fall for his trap. The older laughed at all his jokes even if they were crappy, and he listened like he was truly interested. It made Jungkook feel...happy.

     "You know, you don't have to pretend to be interested in all the gibberish coming out of my mouth. I know I sound boring." Jungkook sighed.

     Jimin smiled at him. "I'm not pretending. I've never heard someone speak as passionately as you. It's very lovely, Jungkook."

     Jungkook widened his eyes a little, noticing the tiny sparks igniting in Jimin's pupils that proved his sincerity. His heart warmed from the realization and he couldn't stop the smile from spreading across his face.

     "I've learned so much already from you, Kookie. Cosmology, metaphysics, ethics... You already taught me a few things about philosophy without even knowing yourself!" Jimin laughed and fell on his back on the soft cushions underneath.

     Jungkook stared at his face, feeling his heart skip a beat, and watched as his tongue swiped over his pink, full lips. He couldn't find himself to look away from the small, bundle of beauty and cuteness besides him.

     I wonder if.... His imaginations ran wild as he continued to gaze at the other's lips. He imagined how it'd feel like to have those lips against his own. Would they be as soft as they look?

     "Jungkook...?"

     The younger immediately snapped out of his thoughts and blushed after realizing how inappropriate they were becoming. "Y-Yes?"

     There was a nervous yet inquisitive glimmer in Jimin's eyes as he brushed a hand through his blonde hair. "How - how is it like outside?"

     "Huh?" Jungkook cocked his head to he side, not comprehending.

     Jimin sat up and look straight into his eyes. "Today... How was the weather? Was it sunny? Was it raining? Are there a lot of people outside?" He asked, and a sad look feel upon his face once more. Jungkook didn't like it when Jimin was sad. He liked it a hundred times better when he was smiling and laughing - happy.

     "... It was sunny," He replied with an empathetic tone, "Yes, there are many, many people."

     "These people. Are they as good as you are? Are they as kind and beautiful?" Jimin questioned, looking away.

     It took an extra few seconds for Jungkook to answer, but when he did, he reached over and gently held Jimin's warm, slightly chubby hands in his.

     "No, there are just as many bad people as there are good. There are people who are so evil they find pleasure in hurting others. There are people who are so evil they can leave a friend or lover behind to be alone to tend their broken heart without hesitation. But there are also people who are amazing, Jimin-ah. People who help heal their broken hearts, people willing to form relationships that last for eternity..." Jungkook pulled Jimin into his chest and allowed the smaller to lean in and breathe in his scent.

     "You won't leave me, right Jungkook?" Jimin says as he holds onto the younger tightly. "You won't become evil and leave me behind, right? I-I'm so lonely that it hurts...and you're so kind that I'm scared you'll never come back here again."

     Jungkook rubbed smooth circles over the smaller's back in attempt to comfort him for whatever sadness that was consuming him. "Of course I'd never leave you, Jimin. Why would you think so?"