Historia/Christa Reiss x Abused! Reader: Demons & Angels

It's time... for some spooky stories!YEEEEEEE MY FAV MONTH OF THE YEAR IS HERE!!! *cough*Halloweenhasnothingtodowiththisstory*cough* BTW, it's based in real-time and there are no Titans.

I spoke to the demon that lives in my nightmares, he told me that life wasn't fair.

"Dammit, (Y/n)!" Your father yelled.

Your dad came home drunk again and you forgot to do one of your daily chores... washing the dishes.

"You had one job, ONE FUCKING JOB!"

You were up in your bedroom, crouched down in the corner with your head tucked into your knees.

'He's really fuckin pissed...oh Fuck.' You heard the slam of his feet against the stairs. If you weren't shaking then, well, you are now.

He taught me how to hate myself and hide it

He forced your door open, slamming it against the wall.

"You had one job, (y/n). And you can't even do that." He stood up taller and smirked, "I guess it's time I teach you a lesson"

He showed me how to die behind my eyelids

He walked over to you and started kicking you, hard. Harder than he ever has before.

"You're a fucking puny worthless kid"

After the first few kicks, you were knocked over on your side, giving him a chance to kick you in the ribs and stomach.

You blacked out.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the best intentions, and I think I really need an intervention.
____________________________________

You woke up the next morning on the floor, with a pounding headache, and an achy torso.

You could barely move, that's how bad the pain was.

You sat up and wiped the blood that was dripping down your eyebrow and mouth. As you did so, you realized that your lip was busted and your forehead had a fairly long cut going across it.

You picked up your phone to see that the time was 12:46 pm and to see that it's a school day... and to see that you have been spammed with messages from Historia.

I'll go out, all alone, with a smile on my face, and I promise I'm not scared of you.

Now, Historia was your only friend. Everyone else was just a nuisance to you. You liked to think of it as that vine that says, "I don't need friends, they disappoint me." Historia is the only exception.

I'm not scared of you.

You liked to call her Christa though. To you, the name fit like a glove.

You opened your messages up and immediately clicked on Christa's name.

Christoria: Are you coming to school today? 🤔
Christoria: Are you still asleep?
Missed call from: Christoria
Christoria: Can you please message me back? 😥
Christoria: you're making me freak out.😰
56 minutes later
Christoria: What happened?
Christoria: alright, that's it. I'm on my way over. 😡

'Well shi-'

Your thought was interrupted when you heard the doorbell ring and a consistent knock on the door.

You thought of what to do for a second and realized that she would be suspicious if you took a long time to open the door because you went to go clean up.

*sigh*

You walked down the stairs and towards the front door.

You stood in front of it for a second, then opened it.