Sakura Harano x Half Demon! Reader: I Missed You

(there is an anti you, because I couldn't think of anything else)

"NOOO, SAKURA COME BACK!!" you yelled, as she left you alone crying in the darkness.

Then you woke up drenched in sweat as tears rolled down your face, "What the hell" you said to yourself. "I haven't seen her in years and I decide to dream of her now?", you wipe the tears off your face as you get up and go take a shower. While trying to calm down a little you can't stop thinking about her, which isn't helping at all.

'I'm probably just worrying that she will see me, I do have to go there today.' then you start remembering that day where everything went to shit.

*Flashback*

Something took control over you, something big. You tried to fight it but it was stronger. It looked like you but it was different. It had black and red eyes with a hint of murder in them. It called itself Cain (meaning possessed). Cain ran towards you, then, everything went black.

*Cain's POV*

'Ahh, finally I get to have some fun, now lets go outside' . You ran outside once your black wings sprouted from your back, as you flew up into the sky, everything else came in. Your tail, claws, and your fangs. "This demon finally gets to spread it's wings and.....kill" You fly over to the hokage mansion and break one of the windows. Shizune and Tsunade look at you, you smile at them. "Now who should I fight first?"

*Time skip*

In the middle of the fight you started to get bored "You know I honestly thought that it would be much more entertaining to fight one of the Legendary Sanin, but I guess not..... now i'm going to leave and I'll wait for you to call an emergency or whatever, but if it doesn't happen in 15 minutes i'm going to start attacking civilians. And I don't want to do that because they are no fun, But you better hurry because i'm not a patient demon." You then flew out of the hokage's mansion and over the middle of the village, and to your joy the emergency was called in less than 5 minutes. You dropped down to the ground with a huge explosion, so the ninja's know where you are. Once they got to you, you say "Now before we fight I want to let you know 2 things, first thing, when you hurt me you damage (Y/n)'s body. Second thing, i'm letting (y/n) watch as I destroy everything she loves. Now lets have some fun."

*time skip*

You wake up to the village destroyed with ninja tools and scrolls lying everywhere, you see your friends lying on the ground, with other shinobi, some badly injured and the majority are...dead. The only one standing is your closest friend Sakura holding her side as blood rushes through her hand, she stares at you in horror. As tears start forming in your eyes, you run away.

You were declared a rogue ninja ever since then.

*Flashback end*

"Your making it seem like i'm the bad guy" Cain said "YOU ARE THE BAD GUY, YOU IDIOT". Ever since that day you had Cain always talking to you.

You got out of the shower and got ready for the day. You wore a mask like Kakashi's, and put on a large overcoat with a hoodie. As usual, you didn't look feminine at all, great!

You went outside and you were stared at by everyone, again. But the little kids were always nice to you, they said they like your mysterious persona. In The Village Hidden in the Mist nobody knew your name, so they called you 'Myst'. "MYST WAIT UP!!" you turned around and saw 3 little genin running towards you, you almost forgot that the little ones graduate today. "Look, look, look, we got our headbands!!! They're so coool!!" "Well now you 3 are officially Hidden Mist Ninja. Congrats!" You heard someone gasp as you patted them on the head, you looked at them and rolled your eyes.

You turned around and started heading towards the Leaf Village "Myst can we come with you?" "No you guys have to stay here and wait for your mission, you have to protect your village."

"Ok!" The 3 genin said in unison, then they were gone.

*time skip*

You were finally in the Leaf Village, It's your first time back. To be honest, you missed your home a lot; but if they found you, you would be thrown in jail or killed. But luck was not on your side because you bumped into everyone, GREAT!

And a few minutes later you had all of them following you, all your old crushes, all your old friends. "What the hell do you want?" you said as you turned around to face them. "We've never seen you here before, so we're obviously curious as to who you are."

"Well if your that curious than why don't you try to remove my coat?"

"I think we should kill them" Cain said, OUT LOUD. "Cain I swear to god I will not buy you any of your favorite foods if you do not shut up."

"OK, ok, i'm sorry....... by the way you guys this is your old friend, you know (y/n)? Yea this is her" "You're a real asshole you know that?" you said as you were running away. You had every shinobi and kunoichi after you. "Is this how I get greeted into the village? You guys do know that it wasn't me who did that to the village, right? It was Cain!!"......... "Alright I see how it is" You took off your coat and spread your wings for the first time in forever (did I mention you still had claws, fangs, a tail, and wings....), as you start to lose sight of them you head back to the Mist Village, but little did you know, you had one very dedicated kunoichi after you.

As you landed in the village you put your coat back on and hurried over to your apartment, when you got inside you flopped on your bed telling Cain he's a dumb ass. But as you did the pink haired kunoichi who was following you snuck in through your window "Sakura I know you're there you can come out." you said.

"So this is where you've been hiding for the past 3 years" "Yup It's been alright....... *sigh* listen, I can't let you tell them, I don't want my life ruined again because of some demon inside me."

"I wish that i could go back to the village, I miss you guys a lot. But if i go, they're going to kill me." "(Y/n) they won't kill you, they know that it wasn't you who did that. And if they don't I will prot- hmph"

You kissed Sakura passionately, and you loved the feeling you missed the most. You pulled away and looked into her eyes "I missed you, Sakura".

"I missed you to (Y/n)"

Fin.

Man that was the best fanfic i have done so far. I'm surprised i actually did it!!! Whoo go me *pats herself on back*

But it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what you think of it, so please comment and tell me if i did good!!! If you do you will get *drum roll* A BRAND NEW CAR, YOU GET A CAR, YOU GET A CAR, EVERYONE GETS A CAR!!!!! but if you don't..... I will send the smiling man after you.

And don't forget to tell me who i should do next!!