2

Lately, Jimin has become paler and skinnier, the members started to notice Jimin's sudden change of appearance, not to mention that they also notice Jimin's time to time trip to the toilet..

The members are starting to get worried, especially Hoseok and Yoongi, they found some flowers with small blood in it when they are about to sleep walking through the hallway,Yoongi is starting to think that Jimin has Hanahaki, but shrugged it off thinking that Jimin would is a strong guy and it's impossible for him to fell inlove with someone who doesn't love him back..

But as time goes by, Jimin's condition became worst, the members would always hear the open and close of the toilet door in the middle of the night,and coughs were heard..

They tried to knock on Jimin's door, but found Jimin laying on the bed..

He is already weak..

"Hyung..." Jimin croaked out..

"J..Jimin.." Jin started crying, they started sobbing as they saw Jimin's condition..

Jin ran towards Jimin and hugged him tight..

Hoseok started to cry, while Yoongi's comforting him..

"Yah!  You stupid! You should have told me your sick!! I'm so sorry for pushing you to practice...I'm so sorry Jimin " Hoseok cried and ran towards Jimin and hugged him..

"It's okay Hobi hyung...I guess it's time for you guys to know.." Jimin sighed making all of them look at him waiting for Jimin to say somethung about his health..

"I'm sorry guys" Jimin sighed before looking at them...

"But I have hanahaki desease"

..........

Those words hit all of them hard, Hoseok and Jin started crying, Yoongi started screaming and throwing things, Namjoon is trying to calm Yoongi while Jungkook and Taehyung just stared at Jimin, hoping Jimin is just kidding..

Another sudden push in his throat makes Jimin cough the white roses, but this time. It is covered with blood and more white roses escaped his mouth..

Everyone stared at Jimin, each members watch the white roses fell in his mouth..

Jimin glanced at them before everything turned black...

-----------

Jimin Flutter his eyes open, adjusting his eyes from the sudden light..

As soon as his eyes see everything he saw Jin,Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon were on the couch..

Jin is asleep leaning on Namjoon, Yoongi is wide awake, it surprised Jimin because he knows that Yoongi always sleep, while Hoseok is staring at the blank ceiling..

"Gu-" Jimin wanted to speak but he started coughing, his throat were dry, it hurts..

"OH MY GOD JIMIN!"Hoseok screamed happily when he saw Jimin who is awake..

All of them (well except for Jk and V) rush to Jimin, asking him if anything hurts..

"I'm okay hyung, uhmm....where's Taehyung and Jungkook?" Jimin asked..

"Those two went to have some fun in the amusement park, they don't even care and left us here instead of taking care of you, they chose to suck their faces off" Jin rant with gritted teeth..

"Tell us Jimin, who is it?" Namjoon ask Jimin..

"You won't understand hyung, He loves someone, they love eachother, I'm just a burden to them,I rather die bringing all my memories with him rather than forgetting he existed and die with no spark in my heart..I'm so sorry hyung but,if your asking me to take the surgery then,I will refuse.." Jimin explained..

"Please tell us who it is" Yoongi begged, he can't stand the situation about Jimin dying..

"It's........It's Jungkook" Jimin said as a tear escaped his eye, tear by tear,it started to flow like a waterfall..

"I'm so sorry hyungs, it's my fault why I fell inlove with him" Jimin apologized..

"No..no Jimin its not your fault,its just love don't chose just a certain person,maybe the reason why your heart chose him because your better than Taehyung, your love will make him happier than ever, so please Jimin,its not your fault" Hoseok said comforting Jimin..

Suddenly, the door shot open revealing Jungkook and Taehyung giggling at each other as if they don't have problems in life..

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Jin screamed making the couple flinch..

"And you still have the guts to visit Jimin after you guys pretend that he's okay which is not at All!!" Jin continued..

"Hyung...What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked, Confused..

"Playing innocent are we?...Well I'm here to tell you that Jimin is dying!!Jimin has hanahaki desease for fucks sake!!He's been suffering for the past few weeks throwing up the innocent white flowers every night and barely walks to his bed because of the energy he used when he throw it up!!The roots in his heart became worst!The roots dug deeper in his heart,everytime hus heart hurts seeing the one he loves, the flowers grew more as the roots became hard to remove!! He's dying!! Do you guys hear me? He's dying!!"Yoongi boomed..

"Does it looks like we care? As long as it's not Taehyung, I don't give a shit"Jungkook spat..

The words Jungkook said makes Jimin's heart shattered into million pieces, the flowers became more aggressive, desperate to leave Jimin's mouth..

Suddenly, Jimin throwed up a new batch of roses; its different, way different from before, he's now throwing up a full rose with a little stems in it,Jimin is happy...

Happy because he will leave the world in a few days..

At least he faced the reality that Jungkook don't and will never love him..