With rough assistance, Cain got out of the vehicle and was surrounded by the Doodspan yet again. The imp general led the way up the steps and into the complex. Doormen, white slavers heaved open the heavy doors. Cain was then taken to Abbasi's private living room. He came willingly that had to count for something. Right? The general knocked on the solid oak door three times.

"Enter," a deep voice called out from within. The doors swung open from the inside. The floor was all white marble, there were two long leather sofas facing one another with a black marble table preventing them from touching. At the back of the room sitting behind a desk on a swivel chair was none other than Abbasi "Madman" Madou.

He survived.

The Madman had his hands knitted together as if he was in prayer, a coy smile plastered on his face. Madman was his nickname around the world but here in Sumaria, he was known as "little ant." Not because he was small. He was just so freakishly strong. You've seen those ants carrying several times their own body weight? Well, that was Abbasi Madou. His abdominals were sculptured to perfection though Abbasi was not a handsome man, he had big lips a squished nose. He had a bald pate and when he smiled you could see his gold teeth. He had no eyebrows and the way he looked, that sinister gaze, those wickedly cruel black eyes made Cain's skin prickle, he was terrifying, quite the intimidating figure.

"Musa," he spoke, "you bring me Myrich's bitch," a sinister grin then crossed his face. "Welcome, Cain Magia. To Bangui, Sumaria."

"You know this white Devil, Edeleheer?" General Musa put the question to his leader. The imp stood proud all four foot three of himself at least.

"Know him!" Abbasi unclasped his hand and sat back in his chair. "I'm hoping he has come to be my new bitch boy," Abbasi said with a delightful smile offering the imp an OK sign. "I'm getting fed up with all these other white boys." The Madman might be fed up with the white slaves he had accumulated over the years, but still, his eyes fixated on their rear ends and shrivelled cocks most un cut. Then he looked at Cain and licked his lips.

"Is that everything, Edeleheer?" Musa asked his superior.

"You do well to bring me this white boy, Musa. I don't know if I can promote you any higher." General Musa bowed, as Abbasi snorted a line of cocaine and twitched his vein riddled neck and wrinkled his deformed nose that must have been broken several times in the past. "Stay Musa. Take a seat, send your troops back out onto patrol." General Musa looked at his soldiers and relayed the message to them. These soldiers were well drilled. They stood to attention and General Musa and Abbasi saluted them and they walked out in single file. "Shut the door," Abbasi commanded one of his white slaves. In the room, there were four slaves, all of them were naked. Abbasi was so wealthy even his slaves afforded to wear gold collars.

"Em. . . do you mind," Cain finally spoke. "These cuffs there starting to chafe."

"Edeleheer," General Musa said.

"He is our guest Musa not a prisoner take of his cuffs," the Madman requested.

Musa took out a small key and reluctantly took off the handcuffs. Cain cared for his wrists rubbing them as he still stood. He didn't complain, he didn't want to sound like a little bitch.

"Better?" Abbasi asked him.

Cain nodded his head.

General Musa took a seat.

Abbasi clapped his hands and a slaver came over to him, "pass the tray to General Musa." Abbasi requested.

"Yes Edeleheer," the golden-haired slave said picking up the tray and when he bent over Abbasi spanked him hard on the buttocks. "Nice tight white ass," Abbasi said with a big grin still holding the slavers ass. The slaver himself liked it. These were Abbasi's favourite in truth. Loyal and somewhat beautiful, Cain would admit.